So im the only one that found that Bryan Barberena vs Vicente Luque fight exciting?

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
What a fucking fight that was. Thats what MMA is all about. Best fight i seen in a long time. This fight kinda awoking some of the love for MMA i been losing since this Conor McGregor era begun.
upload_2019-2-19_8-44-16.png
tenor.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that was almost everybody.

Barberena has Nelson like chin, Joe.

whut?

that's the FOTY so far.

show me a guy who didn't like that fight,
and I'll show you a moron.

WTF, everyone loved that fight. Very subtle Conor attack though.

What a fucking fight that was. Thats what MMA is all about. Best fight i seen in a long time. This fight kinda awoking some of the love for MMA i been losing since this Conor McGregor era begun.
View attachment 527693
Luque is one of the most exciting guys on the entire roster, watch any of his last 10 fights, guy is must see tv.

Too bad most shertard trailor trash cant get excited about a fighter who doesn’t talk shit and doesn’t have neck tats.

Jolly only started this thread to shit on Conor. Like he always does.

No one here is saying that fight was boring or sucked. Come on man, step up your game this shtick is quite boring.

Probably not, but there is nothing controversial about it, so you won't get much likes in a thread about it. That's why no one is talking about it here.

That fight was ridiculous! They really went after each others heads. Reminded me of Shogun vs Henderson.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Barberena’s chin is absolutely one of the best in the division and both guys showed what warriors they are.

I was like
<{Joewithit}>
the whole fight! That fight deserved the fight of the night bonuses and I hope the bald goof gives them some backroom bonuses as well. And I don’t mean Reebok coupons!

Last time I remember seeing such a beatdown was Barboza vs Hooker. That was much more one sided, though.

FOTY so far.

View attachment 527693

It was an amazing fight.
Vicente Luque should be getting the kind of push right now that Till got after he smashed Cowboy.

luque is fucking great. also barbarena great chin. and a guy like that wasn't even top 15 before this fight, it's insane. 155 and 170 are bloated. time for 165

YEAH BRO YOU'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE!!!!

christ these " am i the only one " threads are so stupid, fuckin EVERYONE loved that fight.

kid makes this thread just so he can mention his hatred for conor, boring as fuck.

View attachment 527693
tenor.gif
STFU with your " so im the only one.." Bullshit.

no you were not the only one, everybody who watched that fight, liked it.

YEAH BRO YOU'RE LITERALLY THE ONLY ONE!!!!

christ these " am i the only one " threads are so stupid, fuckin EVERYONE loved that fight.

kid makes this thread just so he can mention his hatred for conor, boring as fuck.

/thread

Both guys deserve props. Was dissapointed at Barberena initially in the first round because he looked slow and untechnical. Then the guy showed he had a heart of a lion and went in taking shots while giving them. When he dropped luque I think the match turned into a war. I kinda wish they did a decision at the end, but Barberena didn't give any fucks, went down giving it all. No shame because he could have sat back and hoped for a judges decision. Really love to see guys who put everything on the line. Barberena was even getting up at the end and probably would of gone 2 more rounds if they allowed him.

I'm noticing a new trend here where a dogger takes a quick glance at the first few topics then starts a thread acting indignant about something not being discussed. There's been threads about it TS, and pretty much everyone agrees it was the only good fight this past weekend

You mean the fight where they won fight of the night....? Ya, pretty sure it was just you.

I hate that fucking expression "Am I the only one who....xyz?" 7.7 billion people on this gay Earth...I'm sure you're not the only one...ever

I had friends over watching and they're casuals and everybody was losing their shit during that fight.

Disappointing ending, but it was an absolute dog fight. It definitely made up for Bellator's weekend.

Back