Do have respect for Cain

K1fan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He has been out for 2 years and his first fight is against Ngannou. imagine that lol.Most feared guy in heavyweight division.Not a fan of Cain.But it is insane if you think about it.But still I want him to get brutally ko’d.But not fatally hurt tho.Ngannou by multiple uppercut ko.

If you truly had respect for him you would believe he is going to destroy Francis

If he beats him easily, people will give him shit for taking the easiest fight out there.

If he beats him after a war, people will give him shit for struggling against a newbie.

If he losses, people will say he has always been extremely overrated.

It's a lose-lose-lose situation for Cain, so he definitely has my respect for taking this fight.

But not fatally hurt tho.

He will get fatally hurt just by walking to the cage or warming up in the locker room. If he’s not hurt already.

Last edited:
Agreed, Ngannou by KO. Honestly think Cain might gas before Francis. Why would UFC throw Francis under the bus with 3 out of 4 losses on his young record. If you actually think Cain can win this fight, you also believe he could beat former active champ Stipe. And he can't. At all. Massive layoff.. Usada testing.. been partying and getting fat most of last 5 years.. bad back and knees, doesn't do much roadwork, doesn't really care that much. He needs money. Only things that worry me about this matchup are ESPN wanting mexican demo and AKA.

If you truly had respect for him you would believe he is going to destroy Francis
Well you can dream that it will happen But unfortunately you will wake up.

If Cain beats Francis convincingly it's going to be a huge statement and will put everyone at hw on notice. So him coming back and going up against Francis is admirable. DC I think will fight once more and then retire where Cain will get a title shot against maybe Stipe.

Kind of a weird question.....why wouldn’t someone respect a great fighter that’s a two time champion and the injuries take nothing away from his accomplishments.......sounds more like you just don’t like Cain which is fine

Stipe already wrote the blueprint to beat Ngannou for him. Now it's just up to him to follow through and execute:

If Cain looks anything like his old self, Cain vs Stipe is this era's Fedor vs CroCop.

Stipe beats DC in the rematch btw.

If he beats him easily, people will give him shit for taking the easiest fight out there.

If he beats him after a war, people will give him shit for struggling against a newbie.

It's a lose-lose-lose situation for Cain, so he definitely has my respect for taking this fight.

And another thing - had he turned down the proposition to fight him, he would have been accused of ducking.

Agreed, Ngannou by KO. Honestly think Cain might gas before Francis. Why would UFC throw Francis under the bus with 3 out of 4 losses on his young record. If you actually think Cain can win this fight, you also believe he could beat former active champ Stipe. And he can't. At all. Massive layoff.. Usada testing.. been partying and getting fat most of last 5 years.. bad back and knees, doesn't do much roadwork, doesn't really care that much. He needs money. Only things that worry me about this matchup are ESPN wanting mexican demo and AKA.

Naw tbh

Or...

If he beats him easily, people will cheer and say he still got it and how he just dominated a top 5 HW after 2 long years off.

If he beats him after a war, people will say he can still take a hit and still has the legendary cardio behind him.

If he loses, people will say he shouldn't have come back after all this time to such a dangerous opponent and respect him for not taking the easy route.

It's a win-win-win situation for Cain, but he definitely has my respect for taking this fight.

And another thing - had he turned down the proposition to fight him, he would have been accused of ducking.

You make very solid points, but I think for as much time as he's been away, this is actually a really tough fight to come back to and a lot to ask of him. He deserves everyone's respect regardless of the outcome.

i got cain by late tko

also, i respect him no matter what the outcome of the fight is

Kind of a weird question.....why wouldn’t someone respect a great fighter that’s a two time champion and the injuries take nothing away from his accomplishments.......sounds more like you just don’t like Cain which is fine

Because MMA fans are trash people.

Stipe already wrote the blueprint to beat Ngannou for him. Now it's just up to him to follow through and execute:

If Cain looks anything like his old self, Cain vs Stipe is this era's Fedor vs CroCop.

Stipe beats DC in the rematch btw.
So DC is this era’s Kevin Randleman?

Or...

If he beats him easily, people will cheer and say he still got it and how he just dominated a top 5 HW after 2 long years off.

If he beats him after a war, people will say he can still take a hit and still has the legendary cardio behind him.

If he loses, people will say he shouldn't have come back after all this time to such a dangerous opponent and respect him for not taking the easy route.

It's a win-win-win situation for Cain, but he definitely has my respect for taking this fight.

<mma4>

Haters' and nuthuggers' perspectives, respectively.

Depends on if the layoff has actually been good for him, as he claims. It may have given him time to heal up, sort out injuries, melt down the leg extension machine for scrap.... So it's possible we see a resurgent Cain. We will soon see what version turns up. He is 36, which isn't too old for HW.

You call Francis the most feared heavyweight?

<27>

I will reserve my respect for cain if he makes it to another fight after this one in 2019 instead of in another 2.5 years

Back