Do have respect for Cain

the only thing I don't like against cain is that he is always injured and pulling out. other than that respect.

Absolutely. Dude never looked for the easy fights. And after a 2 year layoff, he's coming back to face a legit opponent. He could have easily taken a tune up fight like others have done.

I remember when people were saying Brock was too big for Cain, and a better wrestler. I remember when people said that Cain's KO loss against JDS wasn't a fluke, and JDS is just too good for him. Cain has been underrated for a long time.
A long time are the only words here that pertain to Cain. He's since been on booze, partying, gaining massive weight, terrible knees, terrible back, Usada, DC said he hasn't been training with him at all. Javier does not sound confident.. imo. One TD in 5 years. Grey beard. Undersized. Needs money. He's still the greatest UFC HW ever.. but why is there only sea-level Cain? Nobody else was affected by the elevation like that. He was completely unable to breathe after one round. There is zero way he has the gas or is physically (or mentally) capable of pushing through and doing that road work youre crazy. I think the broken ghost of Cain is going to get destroyed. I'll send you 500 bucks if this fight goes the distance. And to the others who quote me I won't bother reading, you don't see what I see. I'm kind of betting on Francis, mostly I'm betting against Cain.

Finally his return
One of all time fav. fighters
Good luck champ

I hespect him of course I hespect him.

But Cain is gonna get K-O'd.

Ngannou is 5 lbs lighter than he was during the bout with Stipe. He's not going to gas, he's a lean, mean, fighting machine.

VINDICATED.

Just as expected. Cain's body is finished.

Back