Jon Jones is the goat of LHW but he is despicable

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know I’m late as fuck to the party but Jones was bragging about beating Dan Cormier after a weekend of cocaine and (implied) hookers? He didn’t even deny prostitutes and bragged about cocaine use.

There are kids watching that look to athletes as role models.

Jon Jones is a Father and commonlaw husband to someone.

His own kids are watching. What is he teaching them?

When did Jones become such a degenerate?

Fighters are not role models.

Athletes are not role models, you're not parenting correctly if your kid's idol is Tom Brady or LeBron James

Charles Barkley said it best

jon-jones-dui-jesus-by-ravden.jpg

Jon "I'm a Christian" Jones

Fighters are not role models.

Athletes are not role models, you're not parenting correctly if your kid's idol is Tom Brady or LeBron James

Charles Barkley said it best

Why wouldn’t an athlete be a hero to someone? They’re not clowns they are the height of physical achievement.

Jones is incredible at MMA and a hero to some people. Why can’t he just PRETEND to be a decent guy for a bit

Dude fights in a cage for a living... Is Normal.

Why wouldn’t an athlete be a hero to someone? They’re not clowns they are the height of physical achievement.

Jones is incredible at MMA and a hero to some people. Why can’t he just PRETEND to be a decent guy for a bit
Well you're an idiot if your hero is Jon Jones

I know I’m late as fuck to the party but Jones was bragging about beating Dan Cormier after a weekend of cocaine and (implied) hookers? He didn’t even deny prostitutes and bragged about cocaine use.

There are kids watching that look to athletes as role models.

Jon Jones is a Father and commonlaw husband to someone.

His own kids are watching. What is he teaching them?

When did Jones become such a degenerate?

If you think bragged cocaine use is not normal among well off 20 somethings you are living in a fantasy land that doesn't exist.

Jones is a role model for how he's still standing as the GOAT after all his problems and isn't a future 30 for 30 documentary about how it all fell apart.

This idea that athletes have to be role models is stupid though.

Last edited:
LOL people who get punched in the head for a living don't make good role models.

“I don't respect him at all. The only time that Randy Couture is ever a man is when he steps foot in the cage. As soon as his big toe steps out of the cage, he's the furthest thing from it. That's it. That's the way I feel about him. I don't at all disrespect what he did in this sport. As much as a man that I think he's not, he was 100 percent man when he stepped in that cage. It is what it is.” - Dana White

The whole idea of famous people role models in the modern world is a joke. I have no idea how good of a parent Jones might be and don't care. I listen to music to enjoy the song. I could care less about the singer's personal life. I watch movies to enjoy the movie. I could care less about the actor/actress' personal life. And I watch fights to enjoy a great fight. Their personal life is meaningless to me. Let law enforcement, MMA rules, and contracts handle legal matters. And lets hope they are consistent and get it right.

But the famous can keep their personal life. The day we started looking in their trash cans for garbage is the day when humans started declining into a sad state. Going into the imagination of what Jones personal life might be could be replaced with far more enjoyable thoughts is my view.

No shit....it's mma. Goat in mma means baddest man on the planet, Jon is a piece of shit human being but still...

TS I was with you but why did you pick drugs and having sex over drunk driving numerous times and crashing into people and not giving a fuck about them

Sorry, you can't blatantly break the rules and use PEDs and be called the GOAT. Are yall retarded?

Pretty sure all the anti-Jones stuff is just propaganda

Pretty sure he's just misunderstood and is actually a sweetheart and a good Christian boy and a dedicated family man

Back