Jon Jones is the goat of LHW but he is despicable

Hasn't this subject been discussed to death by now?<Moves>

Hasn't this subject been discussed to death by now?<Moves>

It's going to be discussed to death as long as some people think shit like being a role model and hazy doping allegations count towards this discussion.

So was Mike Tyson. And he is like the most beloved Ex heavyweight champion of the modern era.

No shit....it's mma. Goat in mma means baddest man on the planet, Jon is a piece of shit human being but still...

I am a pretty nice guy. Nobody is going to plunk down serious money to watch me fight in the cage.

I know I’m late as fuck to the party but Jones was bragging about beating Dan Cormier after a weekend of cocaine and (implied) hookers? He didn’t even deny prostitutes and bragged about cocaine use.

There are kids watching that look to athletes as role models.

Jon Jones is a Father and commonlaw husband to someone.

His own kids are watching. What is he teaching them?

When did Jones become such a degenerate?

Please someone think about the kids

jon-jones-dui-jesus-by-ravden.jpg

Jon "I'm a Christian" Jones

Jesus loves cage-fighting.

I don't see what's wrong with fucking prostitutes, prostitutes gotta eat, too.

“I don't respect him at all. The only time that Randy Couture is ever a man is when he steps foot in the cage. As soon as his big toe steps out of the cage, he's the furthest thing from it. That's it. That's the way I feel about him. I don't at all disrespect what he did in this sport. As much as a man that I think he's not, he was 100 percent man when he stepped in that cage. It is what it is.” - Dana White
What’s this supposed to prove?

I know I’m late as fuck to the party but Jones was bragging about beating Dan Cormier after a weekend of cocaine and (implied) hookers? He didn’t even deny prostitutes and bragged about cocaine use.

There are kids watching that look to athletes as role models.

Jon Jones is a Father and commonlaw husband to someone.

His own kids are watching. What is he teaching them?

When did Jones become such a degenerate?

At what point does he admit to prostitutes? I don’t remember that ever happening and you didn’t timestamp the 8 minute video.

Edit: Not denying something isn’t an admission of guilt. The look of incredulity was his denial in my opinion.

Last edited:
Back