TYRON WOODLEY size comparison to boxer who fights at 160

0-1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Surpised to see danny jacobs who fights at middleweight in boxing 160lbs to look that much bigger, time stamped for ease of viewing.

Tyron Woodley has a longer reach than Jacobs

T-Wood is THICCCC

Would bang no homo.

Really hard to make any comparison from that angle. The thing about Tyron is that he's got a giant ass and thighs. Built like an NFL running back.

Yea boxers cut a lot of weight, no surprise

The things you can do when you only have to dedicate to one aspect of fighting

Woodley was a wrestler, way thicker in core and legs than Boxers. Take a look at 95% of boxers they have toothpick legs minus Manny of course.

And James Vick fights at 155...Jacobs might be taller, but dude probably has a smaller frame and skinnier legs thats for sure.

Clicked on thread knowing it would be retarded, didnt leave disappointed

Yea boxers cut a lot of weight, no surprise

The things you can do when you only have to dedicate to one aspect of fighting
Mma fighters cut far more weight on average. And yea when you can focus one aspect they generally end up more skilled, I don't even get your point.

Boxing selects for Jon Jones type physiques -- skinny legs, thick torso, long arms, and tall. Cameras are 2-d images. So, you can see height and length but you can't see thickness. The taller guy will always look bigger in a photo.

In person though, you see the thickness that photos and videos don't show. Cain doesn't look that big in pictures because he's only ~6'. I saw him in person once though and the thickness was unbelievable. That's the same way that Tyron is built. And DC. Guarantee all you guys that think DC is small would be like holy shit if you saw him in person.

Not a knock at TS but Sherdogger's always make these comments about pics/videos but it's not as simple as height/frame. Thickness is deceptive, a half inch bigger diameter thigh is a shit ton more muscle, and lots more weight. Add that up all over and it makes a difference.

Add onto that the fact that some dudes are just dense. Fucking solid. If you've ever been involved in contact sports you know some dudes are just fucking tree trunks man, they don't move even though they don't look that much different physically.

Boxing selects for Jon Jones type physiques -- skinny legs, thick torso, long arms, and tall. Cameras are 2-d images. So, you can see height and length but you can't see thickness. The taller guy will always look bigger in a photo.

In person though, you see the thickness that photos and videos don't show. Cain doesn't look that big in pictures because he's only ~6'. I saw him in person once though and the thickness was unbelievable. That's the same way that Tyron is built. And DC. Guarantee all you guys that think DC is small would be like holy shit if you saw him in person.
I get a strong manlet vibe from this post

Back