The fact that Greg Hardy was winning on the scorecards proves that Dana is corrupt lol

ewww21

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
How you win a round where you both trade standing but end up getting outwrestled and rode for the last 2 1/2 minutes? And ended the round gassed. AGAINST A GUY WHO DOESN'T SPECIALIZE IN STRIKING OR GRAPPLING.

Just like you cucks gassed up Hardy. Who gives a shit if he played football? A level athlete? He has less gas than half a Derrek and one third of an Ngannou lol. Less power and skill than both. Grown men trying to beat you into unconsciousness or snap a limb don't take damage quite like housewives.

He wanted a way out. Got it. It's better that he didn't get finished by a fat can he has 30lbs over.

Take this L, Dana, Sherdog, and all you haters of the fighting arts. MMA>>>>

Round one was close.. Hardy had control for the first half and Crowder for the last..Hardy landed some hard shots. Not out of the realm that judges gave him that round. He was clearly losing the 2nd round.

Like I stated before the fight, Hardy is overrated and over-hyped.

How you win a round where you both trade standing but end up getting outwrestled and rode for the last 2 1/2 minutes? And ended the round gassed. AGAINST A GUY WHO DOESN'T SPECIALIZE IN STRIKING OR GRAPPLING.

Just like you cucks gassed up Hardy. Who gives a shit if he played football? A level athlete? He has less gas than half a Derrek and one third of an Ngannou lol. Less power and skill than both.

He wanted a way out. Got it. It's better that he didn't get finished by a fat can he has 30lbs over.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Don’t take it so personally that people wanted new blood in the depleted hw ranks.

Just like you cucks gassed up Hardy. Who gives a shit if he played football? A level athlete? He has less gas than half a Derrek and one third of an Ngannou lol. Less power and skill than both.

Go watch the fight instead of just watching the highlights. Hardy was never in danger in there. Crowder put up a good fight, but was getting pieced up left and right and was on his way to losing the fight. All refs scored rnd 1 and 2 for Hardy.

Hardy wobbled Crowder atleast 5 times. Never dropped him on his ass but made him wobble multiple times

The first half of the first round was Hardy landing at will .

The second half was Crowder landing the takedowns but not doing much.

Toss em imo

Go watch the fight instead of watching the highlights. Hardy was never in danger in there. Crowder put up a good fight, but was getting pieced up left and right
Neither was Crowder in danger, except he controled the action, and even controlled tha majority of the grappling. Winging bombs while chasing a guy and gassing in 2 minutes don't win rounds.

Cormier is a wrestler.
He comments wrestling with more enthusiasm than striking.
He made Crowder look like Olympian in the first round.

That fight was absolute shit so who cares. Nobody complained when cejudo won against DJ despite getting outstruck every round and clutching the win with lay and pray the second half in some of those rounds.

They both suck. I was as excited about a new HW as anyone but Hardy is a total bust.

Hardy starched him with a knee.

that knee rule is fuckin stupid anyways, Hardy by tko round 2

Kimbo was a better fighter than Hardy.

Go watch the fight instead of just watching the highlights. Hardy was never in danger in there. Crowder put up a good fight, but was getting pieced up left and right and was on his way to losing the fight. All refs scored rnd 1 and 2 for Hardy.

Hardy won the 2nd did he?

I don't think I believe you.

that knee rule is fuckin stupid anyways, Hardy by tko round 2

Exactly. Crowder got flatlined. Jeremy Stephens did the same thing to Josh Emmett and got the W.

Hardy won the first round. Crowder was taking over the fight in the second. Looked like it was headed towards a Crowder victory when Hardy decided to foul his way out of the fight.

I honestly thought he is very Ngannouesque in his cardio at the end of rnd one. I was not suprised motherfucker.

Back