Maintaining mass while cutting weight

DOMMA

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Despite cutting a ton of weight, TJ was able to maintain decent muscle mass. Wrestlers will acknowledge how hard it is to keep muscle mass while cutting weight, seems fighters have it figured out
upload_2019-1-20_17-3-23.png

Yeah, it's called testosterone. Your body never maintains proper hormonal balance cutting down to a low BF%, you need a little external help for that.

Yeah he seemed to perfect the weight cut as he almost got ko’d from henry pushing him over.

Yeah, he probably takes really good drugs. Any normal person would look like a starving Ethiopian, not a tiny little meathead

He just looks more shredded because his body lacks water weight.

The is a difference between cutting weight and losing it:

-Cutting is simply a light loss in mass and heavy dehydration.

-While losing weight requires a prolonged strict diet with a longer term loss in mass.

I.e. TJ is simply more dehydrated at 125lbs. His calorie intake was slightly lower but his actual dehydration process was more severe during the last few days before the fight.

<seedat>

The entire, absurd wrestling ‘culture’ of weight cutting, which I’ve seen boys doing as early as 10 years old needs to be outted. All the ignorant or uncaring parents need to be overtly informed of the fking destruction they’re allowing to occur on their children’s physiology and the path they put them on.

On the recommendation of the bodybuilders in my gym, I used to use ZMA. It seemed to work quite well, dunno the science behind it.

It gave me lucid dreams though, which was quite addictive. Every night was a fun journey into my own nightmares. Like the movie Insidious.

Try it, it's fun.

Back