Amazing how the UFC tries to sell bums like Greg Hardy as worthy of co main event level fighters.

Mixfight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Literally a bum with no skill.

This guy would get beat up by Fujita and Heath Herring like he stole something.

UFC will hate on Fedor but will watch this bum and other bums like Derrick Lewis fight for a title with a smile.

Bob Arum was right about the UFC being garbage and junk.

Hardy has minimal talent. UFC exposed, once again.

He had a name. Just like Phil Brooks.

Who really gives a shit? It’s not like it was a ppv that you didn’t pay for anyway.

b6s1ywq.gif

I'm not sure you quite get the role of a promoter.

UFC doesn't build up and develop fighters anymore, they just fast-track whoever they think will draw.

All I saw was low level brawling

I've seen more technique in a school cafeteria fight than in this fight

Bob Arum was right about the UFC being garbage and junk.

Oh and on Bob Arum, he thinks Terence Crawford vs Amir Khan does 1 mill PPVs btw so I wouldn't really pay too much attention to what he says you know with him being a promoter who is full of shit and just trying to promote Top Rank.

He had a name. Just like Phil Brooks.

Who really gives a shit? It’s not like it was a ppv that you didn’t pay for anyway.

b6s1ywq.gif
Exactly. Phil Brooks had a stage name (CM punk) and they chose to use CM punk instead of Phil Brooks. That pretty much sums up their legitimacy in terms of who and what they’ll promote. If ‘the ultimate warrior’ or ‘sting’ had come to the UFC that would’ve been their name in the promotion. Let that sink in...
9C7F55F1-0D67-4244-933C-604D8C7AB6DA.jpeg

Being from the UK I have absolutely no idea who the guy is, I know he had a couple of good ko's on one of the shitty shows I don't watch, but in terms of previous achievements he's a nobody outside the US.

With dozens of events a year, the storyline is acceptable close to the top of the card.

UFC is trying to get a few fights out of him just for views.

UFC should give that hot prospect Dada 5000 a chance amirite?

Being from the UK I have absolutely no idea who the guy is, I know he had a couple of good ko's on one of the shitty shows I don't watch, but in terms of previous achievements he's a nobody outside the US.

A level athlete...

Think anout it this way

Top athletes in soccer are only c level

Top athletes in ufc are d level

Hardy is 2 levels above top soccer players

loved dana at the post fight conference saying that hardy showed he can fight, survived big shots, survived on the ground n shit lmao.

I'm not sure you quite get the role of a promoter.

that's not promoting.

promoting is what they did with Conor McGregor, build him up and allow him to gain traction. they didn't have him debut against a can in a co-main event spot.

He didn’t look bad , but he showed in experience . Like wat are u guys looking for . His fucking debut and on the co main . Shit when Eddie showed up he gassed first fight . So did the violence queen

Eh...it makes sense if you think about it.
Hardy played in the NFL, right? And this is the debut of the UFC on ESPN...what better selling point do you have for a casual sports fan than to say a former NFL player is going to get in a cage and throw hands?

Back