Conor, Cody and Faber were right...

Ruthfella

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
TJ is a fooookin snake and arrogant asshole.
First time I will say that but Conor bless <escalate99>

You're wrong. Cody is an arrogant shit who is currently at another camp, training after the snake knocked his fucking block off twice; Faber is a horrible leader of a camp he has no control over and would rather do commentary with Snoop Dogg than meditate the in-fighting within his camp; Conor is angling for a bounce back fight against Cerrone for no belt because he can't grapple for shit and taps when he gets tired and isn't fighting manlets.

Good job, TS.

Last edited:
Didn't he end some dude's career by kneeing him in the back of the head during boxing sparring?

Exactly.
giphy.gif

You're wrong, Cody is an arrogant shit who is currently at another camp, training after the snake knocked his fucking block off twice; Faber is a horrible leader of a camp he has no control over and would rather do commentary with Snoop Dogg than meditate the in-fighting within his camp; Conor is angling for a bounce back fight against Cerrone for no belt because he can't grapple for shit and taps when he gets tired and isn't fighting manlets.

Good job, TS.

Damn you are taking this hard lol.

You're wrong, Cody is an arrogant shit who is currently at another camp, training after the snake knocked his fucking block off twice; Faber is a horrible leader of a camp he has no control over and would rather do commentary with Snoop Dogg than meditate the in-fighting within his camp; Conor is angling for a bounce back fight against Cerrone for no belt because he can't grapple for shit and taps when he gets tired and isn't fighting manlets.

Good job, TS.
Why are you so angry?
Did you lose money on TJ getting walloped or something?

Good job, TS.

even if all of that is true -- how does it contradict his statement in any way or make TS wrong

TS is 100% correct

do you go around just looking to fight with people online? username is begging to make sense

even if all of that is true -- how does it contradict his statement in any way or make TS wrong

TS is 100% correct

do you go around just looking to fight with people online? username is begging to make sense

We fist fighting through text bruh.

TJ is a fooookin snake and arrogant asshole.
First time I will say that but Conor bless <escalate99>
Thats good... right? Fighters who loose and is OK with the loss turns me off. I really became a fan of Henrey after I saw him handle hes UFC loss with anger, that was a good sign for me. Conor McGregors reaction to the Khabib loss was very off putting to me, running around smiling and promoting hes whiskey? Wtf? Dont you get excided when u see a fighter be full of piss and vineger after a loss?

Conor is a super loyal classy guy who edits sparring videos to shit on his training partners and also fucks around with celebrities to publicly humiliate the mother of his child

Screen-Shot-2017-12-05-at-12.37.23.png

More of a rat than a snake tbf

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back