Conor, Cody and Faber were right...

Well that's a yes. Hope you didn't put your house on it, would be a shame if you didn't have an internet connection no more!

View attachment 508477

You're obviously an incel. You think a gif proves your point when you're too stupid to realize I'm posting utilizing an internet connecting. My god, ya goof. Good luck, buddy.

Conor is a super loyal classy guy who edits sparring videos to shit on his training partners and also fucks around with celebrities to publicly humiliate the mother of his child

View attachment 508479

More of a rat than a snake tbf
You're probably great company at a dinner party. Jesus. STFU.

Didn't he end some dude's career by kneeing him in the back of the head during boxing sparring?
TJ kneed Holdsworth in the head during a graplpling session iirc. Holdsworth shot, TJ sprawled and while Holdsworth was on all fours basically getting sprawled on TJ kneed him. He received a concussion and from there on Holdsworth became concussion prone.

You're obviously an incel. You think a gif proves your point when you're too stupid to realize I'm posting utilizing an internet connecting. My god, ya goof. Good luck, buddy.
An incel? hahahaha.
Is that the best you can come up with?
Funny thing is I'm much more of the dreaded SJW, that you probably cry about too.

And the connection wouldn't go straight off, would it? What the fuck are you on about? I'm talking about when you can't afford to pay your next bill cos you spaffed all your money on TJ fucking Dillashaw. Jokes.

But sure, keep pretending you know anything about the intricasies of fighter relationships, kid.

Ohhhh... Post count digs. What is this, 2012? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard for a comeback, lol.

Ohhhh....your mom jokes. What is this, 2005? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard for a comeback. Lol.

the dig is that the substanceless nonsense explains how you were able to obtain that post count

I'm glad it took you about ten minutes to come up with "substanceless", lol. No need to reply.

Ohhhh....your mom jokes. What is this, 2005? Don't hurt yourself thinking too hard for a comeback. Lol.

The I know you are, but what am I post is so 2006. Good stuff.

An incel? hahahaha.
Is that the best you can come up with?
Funny thing is I'm much more of the dreaded SJW, that you probably cry about too.

And the connection wouldn't go straight off, would it? What the fuck are you on about? I'm talking about when you can't afford to pay your next bill cos you spaffed all your money on TJ fucking Dillashaw. Jokes.

But sure, keep pretending you know anything about the intricasies of fighter relationships, kid.

Do you mean intricacies? Lol. Get a spell check ya goof. So shook you can't spell right. Or maybe you're just a doofus. Rustlemania over there on your broken down, antiquated, hand me down laptop from your step father. Hilarious.

Do you mean intricacies? Lol. Get a spell check ya goof. So shook you can't spell right. Or maybe you're just a doofus. Rustlemania over there on your broken down, antiquated, hand me down laptop from your step father. Hilarious.
Fuck, you really are taking this hard. That response wasn't even funny.
Wipe those tears away, bud, you're better than this.

Not saying you’re wrong but why did him losing a fight convince you of this?

Thats good... right? Fighters who loose and is OK with the loss turns me off. I really became a fan of Henrey after I saw him handle hes UFC loss with anger, that was a good sign for me. Conor McGregors reaction to the Khabib loss was very off putting to me, running around smiling and promoting hes whiskey? Wtf? Dont you get excided when u see a fighter be full of piss and vineger after a loss?
Angry manlets turn you on...?

<36>

To me its a sign of them being back in the gym on monday.... its the thought of them training smarter and harder that turns me on, not their anger.
Lol No, I got it. I was just messing with you.
Your wording of being 'turned on'', and 'turned off'', was funny

Back