WTF is wrong with Anik?Donald talked about winning his 40 Zuffa fight and the twerp mentions it's 30

BerrySmartGuy2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC fights. I mean really? You could see Donald's face of disgust at this dude jacking up his cheers. I dont like this dude. Dont get me wrong, not Donald its the Anik guy. I wouldnt mind taking him on in UFC fight.

Hey asshole, they haven't taught robots to ad lib yet.

Give it time.

Well technically he’s still wrong since Zuffa sold to WME?
<{vega}>

Donald said he competed in his 40th zuffa fight and I’m pretty sure Anik just added that he had also won his 30th zuffa fight even though it’s not zuffa anymore.

Calm down badaazz. I'm sure you would be way better than he is at journalism and can kick his butt. Unfortunately, we won't get a chance to hear your expertise and wisdom but thank God you pointed this out.

TS doesn't remember the smaller cage with the blue mat... NOOB.

Donald said he competed in his 40th zuffa fight and I’m pretty sure Anik just added that he had also won his 30th zuffa fight even though it’s not zuffa anymore.

Well no shit sherlock thats why he said 30th win. But Donald was celebrating his 40th win and this schmucks brings up 30. Would you rather someone say you won 40 fights or 30? Yeah, thats what I thought so too.

Do you even WEC bro?

What are you talking about? I know he was in the UFC before this. Donald mentioned 40 not me. He didnt want to talk about his 30 wins in the UFC. He wanted to talk about the BIGGER picture which is 40 wins. which of course many would think its mainly in the UFC and some idiots will think it is all in the UFC

Isn't it his 39th zuffa fight?

Does the one that was a no contest that was overturned by the nsac for a failed drug test even count? It's not a win loss or draw

Well no shit sherlock thats why he said 30th win. But Donald was celebrating his 40th win and this schmucks brings up 30. Would you rather someone say you won 40 fights or 30? Yeah, thats what I thought so too.
Donald doesn’t have 40 wins dipshit. Watch it again Donald says “this was my 40th zuffa fight!”

Isn't it his 39th zuffa fight?

Does the one that was a no contest that was overturned by the nsac for a failed drug test even count? It's not a win loss or draw
40th and yes it does count as a fight even though it was ruled a no contest

40 zuffa fights.
30 ufc fights.
That's what they both said

Donald doesn’t have 40 wins dipshit. Watch it again Donald says “this was my 40th zuffa fight!”
I clearly said 40 zuffa fights in the title. i got messed up cause reigning terroe mentioned 30 zuffa wins when it was suppose to be fights. So fuck off dipshit and call out terroe for being wrong.

Back