The Champ stands tall!

p4pgoat

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Screen-Shot-2019-01-20-at-1.10.40-AM-compressor.png
The Biggest man at 125 did his thing!

Big ups to the Big homie. Handled his business like a Big dog.

Big respect.

"Stands tall", I see what you did there.

imagine thinking this guy would be an easy fight at the bar

<6>

Henry "The Messenger" Cejudo.

The man of the Hour, and the winner of Saturday, made Dana and TJ eat shit, and will ride off into the sunset STILL the Flyweight Champion of the world.

<6>
Even a guy like Jones, hes a pretty big guy but nothing practicularly special height and weight wise. Most bars have atleast a few people who are similarly sized

Dude could take out like 5 guys in a scrap.

Even a guy like Jones, hes a pretty big guy but nothing practicularly special height and weight wise. Most bars have atleast a few people who are similarly sized

sure, but cejudo is literally like 5 foot 3. most guys would laugh at the idea of fighting henry, and most guys would be bloodied and beaten in seconds if it actually came to that.

<6>
Not trying to be a dick, but I wouldn't see him at a bar. Next thing I know, I'm being yelled at by the little man for bumping into him.

Hey little dude, I was just trying to make my way to the bathroom. Sorry for the bump, let me buy you a Smirnoff. We cool? Alright, sweet.

giphy.gif

If they were standing between him and his coke stash, definitely.

cejudo not much physical height but giant stature
he is more accomplished than rashad and bisping combined

Back