Speed kills: I'm going Cejudo.

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I've been back and forth on this one, but I just think cejudos speed will overwhelm TJ. TJs timing style is better suited for the slower guys at Bantam and feather of he decided to move up.

Cejudo is fast and he can hurt TJ imo. I'm going with Cejudo by tko 3.

Maybe TJ's timing is just better.
You know what they say about timing.

Not sure if Henry is faster, but he does seem like less of a Dickhead .

I don’t see where Cejudo has a speed advantage over TJ, I’ve got the snake in round 1.

I'm routing for tj. But I have a feeling he will lose. Hope he doesn't tho

I hope Henry touches TJ with the jab, and then throws the overhand right

I'm leaning TJ but it wouldn't shock me if Cejudo lands a big bomb or is able to outwrestle TJ. We don't know how much the weight loss and cut will have affected TJ until he gets in there. Cejudo seems to be improving rapidly the last year or so. I still think that if this Dillashaw resembles the one in the Garbrandt fights that his standup will be too diverse and complex for Henry.

I think TJ is in position to make an all-time great run. I see a finish in R3 or R4 by KO/TKO.

Not sure if Henry is faster, but he does seem like less of a Dickhead .

1000%

Dude talks about himself in the third person and still isn't a quarter as annoying as TJ.

I can't call this one for many reasons.

Arguments for Cejudo-

-History says the lighter guy wins this fight.All double champs ever, were guys that moved up in weight not down
-TJ looked seriously drained at weigh-ins. And I'm certain dehydration affects the brain, making him more susceptible to a ko
-Cejudo just beat MM(arguably p4p best at the time), I didn't see that coming.
-Had TJ dropped down to fight MM, I would have picked MM
-It's really difficult to pick against a gold medal Olympic wrestler

Arguments for TJ-

-TJ has more ways to win, he's a complete fighter with little to no holes in his game
-TJ's in-fight IQ is top notch, and his ability to make adjustments in real time is unparalleled.
-All things being even, TJ should be the bigger stronger fighter possibly nullifying Cejudo's strongest attribute(his wrestling)
-TJ's striking is more advanced than Cejudo's. The guy throw's 5-8 strike combos regularly in fights

Predictions-

If Cejudo win's it will have been an early round KO

If TJ wins he will have out-wrestled Cejudo

All that being said, I'm calling a split decision majority draw.

Lol, betting on green!
images (4).jpg

Back