Cejudo is the cringiest champ ever

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Never thought id be rooting for TJ as he tried to punk me irl but god damn do i want to see Cejudo go away. For those of you who didnt witness this.....

He knows how to handle a thick snake tho.

And TJ's entire outfit was also cringe. Weird flexes from both lol

When you got a snake to kill, cringe is the last thing that matters!

Last edited:
Tried to punk you irl???

That sounds like a better thread if you haven't already made that already.

why does he talk about himself in third person

Last edited:
Looks like a Manlet version of a monster movie.

That whole face off was cringe.
Every time I look at Cejudo all I can think about is Tyrion Lannister <45>

Tried to punk you irl???

That sounds like a better thread if you haven't already made that already.
We literally bumped into each other at a pool in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down like he was gonna swing at me. This was before he was champ and all that.

Any one of us would also be pretty cringey if we needed a lift kit in order to get inside a truck with a lift kit.

We literally bumped into each other at a pool in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down like he was gonna swing at me.
Hmmm, thanks for elaborating.

While that is definitely a dick move I had built something up in my head there and the real story ended up being kind of anticlimactic. Through no fault of your own though, my bad for letting my imagination get the better of me, lol.

Hmmm, thanks for elaborating.

While that is definitely a dick move I had built something up in my head there and the real story ended up being kind of anticlimactic. Through no fault of your own though, my bad for letting my imagination get the better of me, lol.
Yeah i wish i had more of a story lol

We literally bumped into each other at a pool in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down like he was gonna swing at me. This was before he was champ and all that.

Yeah you were right to not make a thread about it lol

What a dickhead though..

Yeah i wish i had more of a story lol
Haha, just work on telling it better to add some drama.

So there I was walking out of the pool, I turned my head to check out this dime who had just walked in when I felt some contact on my right side. I turned to look and while at first I didn't see anyone as I lowered my head I finally saw who I had hit.... It was TJ fucking Dillashaw fresh off his UFC BW title victory.......

Something like that, haha

That whole face off was cringe.
Every time I look at Cejudo all I can think about is Tyrion Lannister <45>

TJ's brand of cringe is more acceptable to me though, to me he always just seems like an average guy having fun with the ride he's on rather than someone overcompensating.

That was I'd guess part of the difference with Cody, the latter had so much ego tied up in the fight it put more pressure on him.

Last edited:
TJ's brand of cringe is more acceptable to me though, to me he always just seems like an average who having fun with the ride he's on rather than someone overcompensating.

That was I'd guess part of the difference with Cody, the latter had so much ego tied up in the fight it put more pressure on him.

Same. I like TJ a lot, dude has character.

they both went into elton john's closet. snake was cringe, and so were Henry's other media appearances. was expecting more of a build-up but both have been stale.

m96jjd.jpg

2wco6wx.jpg
《《《 WHAT A GAYLORD !!

We’re forgetting that Dana handed him the bag with the fake snake in it; this was prob all Dana’s idea to “move the needle”

Back