Werdum's Legacy: How Will You Remember Fabricio Werdum?

How will you remember Fabricio Werdum?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

[X] The guy who was UFC Champ
[X] The guy who beat the UFC HW GOAT (Cain)
[X] The guy who beat the MMA GOAT (Fedor)
[X] Most improved HW striker in MMA History
[X] The best Brazilian HW fighter in UFC History

[X] The guy who flopped against Overeem
[X] The guy who threw a boomerang at Colby
[X] The guy who had a relationship with Kadyrov
[X] The guy who got flagged by USADA
[X] The guy with the Troll Face

[X] Other (Specify)

Last edited:
The best submission artist in HW MMA history.

Edit:
Fedor/Alex
Nog
Cain
Reem
Kyle

Last edited:
Guy that made Fedor and non-sea level Cain tap.

Only person to tap either guy in a combined 60 fights.

Last edited:
The guy who beat the MMA GOAT.

And he was cool about it.

Other: The guy Gordon Ryan submitted on Feb 22nd of this year.

Overhyped cheater. But that includes my bias towards him. I've never liked Werdum. My first Werdum fight i paid attention to was was the butt scoot fight. Failed first impression.

The Lui Kang ->->HK on Browne was awesome. That knee he hit Hunt with jaw dropping considering Hunt was having his way and dropped Hunt twice before going to sleep.

So many good memories one of the greatest HW fighter ever, all time great(2nd or 3rd tier) and absolute legend

Werdum had one of the best late career surges in history. Mark Hunt a close 2nd.

Regardless of any testing (which I don't care about), Werdum is one of the HW GOATs.

Guy who flopped against Overeem
Guy who got popped by USADA - loved this one because I called it long before he popped and got told off here for knowing the truth.

He was an average fighter and the juice made him an elite one. His troll face was the dumbest shit ever.

Fuck Werdum.

Werdum who?
Just kidding, funny how things turned out considering he was being branded as the GOAT by a lot of people.

I remember him as running face first into stipes fist. Such an amatuer move for a heavyweight legend

Sad they drop a ban hammer of 2 years on such a legend while Jones gets 15 months for a 2nd offense. What a joke. If I'm Werdum I point this out and ask to be released so he can fight elsewhere. USADA is completely unfair and biased. They could have given Werdum 1 year on a first offense.

Back