Zabit vs Frankie Edgar is interesting

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Zabit gets rid of Jeremy Stephens this one is next most likely. I want to see this fight just for the height difference alone. Frankie never met someone like Zabit, who is 6'1 wrestling based, high level striker from Dagestan. What's Frankie gonna do? He can't take Zabit down and hold him there, like he did with Yair

20170512050417_5D3_0307.JPG

62.jpg

Is Zabit ready for that big of a fight? People were saying the same thing about Yair and only this time now it's 'Frankie can't take Zabit down and hold him there.'

I think Frankie would get the decision.

Zabit is the epitome of never judging a fighter by how he looks

If Zabit kicks the shit out of Stephens he will be ahead of Edgar IMO. Last time I checked Frankie wasnt on a 5 fight winning streak.

The hype around Zabit, taking into regard the opponent's he's fought, is unjustified. Cant see past Edgar dominating him..

The height difference would be insane. Sounds like something Edgar would take lol

Is Zabit ready for that big of a fight? People were saying the same thing about Yair and only this time now it's 'Frankie can't take Zabit down and hold him there.'

I think Frankie would get the decision.
Yes, he's 27 years old with tons of experience

Zabit seems like T-Ferg Jr.

Frankie gonna hit him with everything he got and Zabit will take all of it.

I am pumped

If Zabit kicks the shit out of Stephens he will be ahead of Edgar IMO. Last time I checked Frankie wasnt on a 5 fight winning streak.
Last time I checked Edgar already beat Stephens and hadn’t been beating bums

We gonna ignore 6 foot Zabit fighting at featherweight
Is that okay now
6 foot guys fighting 5 foot 6 guys

Edgar beats him everywhere I think. He can box, he can wrestle, he's got insane experience at the highest level.

They wouldn't fight. They're close friends and training partners. I think Zabit and some of his dagestani friends even lived in Frankie's dad's basement for a while.

They train together and they're friends.

They won't fight each other.

Well, we would certainly know more about Zabits ceiling after that.

No.

Beating Stephen's is an accomplishment, but it will also be Zabits first significant victory.

And it hasn't happened yet.

Back