Zabit vs Frankie Edgar is interesting

And also came up short in how many title shots on top of being brutally stopped by punching bag Ortega?
Punching bag Ortega that’s beat guys like moicano
He lost to Aldo the GOAT a juiced Aldo at that
It’s more than Zabit has ever done
Unless Zabit has a win over someone that’s not a bum

Punching bag Ortega that’s beat guys like moicano
He lost to Aldo the GOAT a juiced Aldo at that
It’s more than Zabit has ever done
Unless Zabit has a win over someone that’s not a bum

You’re the kind of guy who shows up after the party is over.

But you can avoid that.
I’ll tell you how.
Get on the Zabit hype train immediately.

They wouldn't fight. They're close friends and training partners. I think Zabit and some of his dagestani friends even lived in Frankie's dad's basement for a while.
That sucks. I don't like these friendships in mma, especially when two fighters are in the same weight class

8hwOxR9tW-U.jpg

20141_resize(602-602-4).jpg

Is Zabit ready for that big of a fight? People were saying the same thing about Yair and only this time now it's 'Frankie can't take Zabit down and hold him there.'

I think Frankie would get the decision.
I could totally see that but I think I gotta see how well he does against Jeremy. That's already a big step up for him. If he makes it look easy I give him a better chance. I don't think Yair could beat Jeremy.

You’re the kind of guy who shows up after the party is over.

But you can avoid that.
I’ll tell you how.
Get on the Zabit hype train immediately.
If he beats Stephens I’m all aboard
What I’m saying is he is getting a little too much hype

The Zabit hype is truly out of control. The guy has zero top 30 wins and people think he'll be above Edgar if he beats Jeremy Stephens? God people have a hard-on for anyone from Dagestan it seems; clicking ignore on TS to avoid seeing any more crap threads like this

Frankie Edgar has one win over Cub Swanson since 2017...
Since 2017?? What the fuck are you talking about? Since losing to Aldo back at 200 Frankie has gone 3-1 in his last 4.

If Zabit kicks the shit out of Stephens he will be ahead of Edgar IMO. Last time I checked Frankie wasnt on a 5 fight winning streak.
Last time I checked, Zabit didn't fight only ranked opponents for the last decade

We gonna ignore 6 foot Zabit fighting at featherweight
Is that okay now
6 foot guys fighting 5 foot 6 guys

Only if they're a sherdog darling like habit, otherwise they're cheaters and only win because of their size lol

That sucks. I don't like these friendships in mma, especially when two fighters are in the same weight class

8hwOxR9tW-U.jpg

20141_resize(602-602-4).jpg
Damn look at the size difference between Zabit and Edson, and Edsons a big LW. Imagine how good that fight would be. Spinning shit on one million.

Back