300 fight card picks ... 💪😎

I figured you’d know them all well. You’re here everyday. And lots of free fights get posted in here. Especially in lead ups to ppv cards.

Jalin Turner - 11 UFC, and 1 DWCS fights.

Renato Moicano - 15 UFC fights.

Jessica Andrade - Ex-UFC SW champion. With finishes in 3 different UFC divisions. 26 UFC fights since 2013. This will be UFC fight number 27. The female personification of the JBG, imo.

Marina Rodriguez - 12 UFC, and 1 DWCS fights.

Bobby Green - 24 UFC fights.

Jim Miller - Was on UFC 100, UFC 200, and will be on UFC 300. He’s had 43 UFC fights. This will be UFC fight number 44.

Deiveson Figueriedo - Ex-UFC FLW champion. 15 UFC fights.

Cody Garbrandt - Ex-UFC FLW champion. 14 UFC fights.

Being a noob doesn’t mean you can’t research, and probably watch most of these fights. I was born 100 years after the US Civil War. I know more about it than anyone I’ve personally ever met. Including going to ALL of the major battlefields of the war. And I’m not even American.

Every one of these fighters have been in the UFC for a long time, or 11 fights at least. With high placement on FN, and/or ppv cards.

Look some of these fights up, man. There’s a LOT of excellent UFC fights in there.
Cody is the Ex Bantamweight champ, otherwise great post

I figured you’d know them all well. You’re here everyday. And lots of free fights get posted in here. Especially in lead ups to ppv cards.

Jalin Turner - 11 UFC, and 1 DWCS fights.

Renato Moicano - 15 UFC fights.

Jessica Andrade - Ex-UFC SW champion. With finishes in 3 different UFC divisions. 26 UFC fights since 2013. This will be UFC fight number 27. The female personification of the JBG, imo.

Marina Rodriguez - 12 UFC, and 1 DWCS fights.

Bobby Green - 24 UFC fights.

Jim Miller - Was on UFC 100, UFC 200, and will be on UFC 300. He’s had 43 UFC fights. This will be UFC fight number 44.

Deiveson Figueriedo - Ex-UFC FLW champion. 15 UFC fights.

Cody Garbrandt - Ex-UFC FLW champion. 14 UFC fights.

Being a noob doesn’t mean you can’t research, and probably watch most of these fights. I was born 100 years after the US Civil War. I know more about it than anyone I’ve personally ever met. Including going to ALL of the major battlefields of the war. And I’m not even American.

Every one of these fighters have been in the UFC for a long time, or 11 fights at least. With high placement on FN, and/or ppv cards.

Look some of these fights up, man. There’s a LOT of excellent UFC fights in there.
Thanks for sharing. I'll check them out now. Definitely want to know as much as I can to get hyped for 300. Enjoy the fights this weekend!

Back