Media 30 min of badass champsh-- only!

can't wait for the Brooklyn PPV ! And New !

I’m sure I watched this last night while on lsd and a bottle of cider or My fried brain is just making it up

War Tony

it is an okay YT upload about the next LW champ (shit only, defend or vacate BITCH)

A history of violence right there.

How anyone can dislike ferg is beyond me..

WAR FERGUSON

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
#ShadesAndFuckingBlades

Tony Bless

As a fighter, I have boundless respect for him.

As a person, he can fuck right off.

Idgaf about fighters as people, I dont know em, and the few I've met were great lol. I pretty much exclusively expect fighters to be dicks irl it comes with the territory tbh.

Last edited:
the guy is a fucking lunatic always talking some incoherent nonsense

I watched this entire video.

I've been saying it for months (or years). Ferguson deserved a chance to compete for the true, real UFC Lightweight World Championship a long time ago.

Great video. Tony is an animal for sure. I noticed during the cerrone fight he kinda looked sad or something be4,during and after the fight. All the others he was happy and excited etc in all the preflight the fight itself and after. Maybe from person life or something ,but was just odd to see him not all hyped up and excited.

I have looked forward to this fight forever it seems like. Holding my breath that it happens this time. 5 is supposedly a lucky number and I hope it is. Odd are really against someone pulling out, but the history is like a curse. It should be the most anticipated fight in ufc history for true fans.

I think Khabib is going to take it unfortunately for Tony, but I still love watching tony fight. Watching him get taken down so easily against guys like lee and the guy he up kick koed in tuff take him down so easily is a sign of things to come. Lee went full mount and ran out of time and energy trying to finish before the bell and it cost him. Yes he had staph so I'm sure it effected his cardio.

The issue in my eyes is that Tony will get taken down and unlike people he has fought, khabib doesnt go for mount, or try to stay in guard. I dont think khabib will put himself in a position to get hit with elbows from the bottom. I think Tony will be overconfident in his bottom game and not mind being taken down which is bad for him. He has a great bottom game for sure, but it's against guys in guard, where u never really see khabib.

Whoever wins deserves it, as they are the best in the division by far. Both are really great fighters with totally different styles. Long win streaks vs each other usually turn out to be not up to the hype, and I think this fight may fall into that same category. I hope not, but I just cant see Tony's cardio being enough to stop Khabib. The 3rd round when khabib usually stands and takes off may be Tony's best chance, but with khabib never cut, wobbled, knocked down or in any trouble ever, it's hard to bet against him.

War Tony.
And new!

I will never understand how anyone can dislike him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back