3 thoughts after watchig the main event

Damage Control

Green Belt
Reaction score
1. Cain's Superhuman cardio is non existent and should have been never trusted coming from someone in his own camp.

2. A Prime Fedor would have beat both current JDS and Cain.

3. Cormier could beat every current heavyweight including JDS and Cain but he will have the most trouble with Werdum and possibly Overeem.

Edit: Sorry for any misspelling posting this from my iPhone

tumblr_luzpidagMG1qdoach.gif

The Mir curse is REAL!!!

Leben really needs to learn how to wrestle.

Barbarian should have won by DQ.

1. Cain's Superhuman cardio is non existent and should have been never trusted coming from someone in his own camp.

3. Cormier could beat every current heavyweight including JDS and Cain but he will have the most trouble with Werdum and possibly Overeem.

I disagree with #1. Cain spent himself in a sprint, in order to tire JDS and it worked within a round. I am not sure if he anticipated how tired he would also be, but he did have more gas than JDS, while keeping JDS completely on E.

I think Fedor may be able to beat either of these guys, even now.

I partly disagree with #3. Cormier needs to stay away from Mir and Werdum. I think Barnett could win the title, just as much as DC can.

Cain fought harder than any other fighter today and held strong, his cardio was great when you consider his output. Number 2 is supposition from a delusional fool stuck in the past. Number 3 is just like, your opinion man.

Agree on the first 2 but three should change to Cormie shouldn't ever be given a microphone again

1. You didn't watch close enough.

2. You didn't watch close enough.

3. You make stuff up. Let him prove himself first.

edit : oh ok.

No other HW would have put on the pressure like that and lasted as long as Cain did. Your just mad.

1. Cain had a pretty awesome cardio for a hw, admit it.

2. Stop feeding us the prime fedor fantasy. (The version your ralking about is non existent).

3.Cormier is headed to lhw..admit this as well.

1. Cain had a pretty awesome cardio for a hw, admit it.

2. Stop feeding us the prime fedor fantasy. (The version your ralking about is non existent).

3.Cormier is headed to lhw..admit this as well.

It's a shame. What a fight it would be...

Wow, looking at this thread makes me sad. People have really been tricked by Dana's propaganda into believing Fedor sucked. Fedor would have stomped both Cain and JDS if he were in his prime.

Yeah prime Fedor & Mirko CroCop would have beaten either of these guys (even though Cain & Dos Santos are both extremely talented).

Other prime interesting matchups: steroided out Vitor Belfort
roided out Mark Kerr
Igor Vovchanchyn
Brock Lesnar (before he lost speed/toughness after disease)
Jon Jones
Daniel Cormier
Alistair Overeem (although, I can't see Overeem bullying Cain).
Dan Henderson
Fujita
Semmy Schilt

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, looking at this thread makes me sad. People have really been tricked by Dana's propaganda into believing Fedor sucked. Fedor would have stomped both Cain and JDS if he were in his prime.

Yeah cause GOD forbid someone has an opinion in the forums anymore. Dana didn't influence me Fedor would get wrecked by BOTH!

1. Cain's superhuman cardio is non existent and should have been never trusted coming from someone in his own camp.

2. A prime fedor would have beat both current jds and cain.

3. Cormier could beat every current heavyweight including jds and cain but he will have the most trouble with werdum and possibly overeem.

Edit: Sorry for any misspelling posting this from my iphone

+1 sir

Agree with 1. and 2. but don't know about 3.

Back