3 Fights I'm looking forward to the most for rest of 2021

Usman & Colby it's only to see his jaw broken again.
Gimme Ngannou & Gane (other two are good!!!)

Max vs Yair if it's still going ahead
Volkanovski vs Ortega
Usman vs Colby

I'm looking forward to seeing how Jan Blachowicz vs Glover Teixeira plays out.

Mvp vs lima 2, aj vs pitbull and Luke rockholds return.

Dustin vs Charles
156reemg5x8q.gif

Hard to argue against these 3 great fights.

Usman & Colby it's only to see his jaw broken again.
Gimme Ngannou & Gane (other two are good!!!)
The guy who questioned my character wants Colby to get injured.
Sherdog logic at its best.

The guy who questioned my character wants Colby to get injured.
Sherdog logic at its best.
quite the opposite, kid.
I mentioned the reason I see people will watch that fight...

oh, and I selected a different one (which means I rather watch that fight than Colby).

Next time, be less of a crybaby. ;)

Barboza vs Chikadze seems like a fun, technical stand up fight.

Rodriguez vs Dern, and Ribas vs Jandiroba, because Women's Strawweight is the most competitive division in the UFC right now. Almost any one in the top 15 would have decent odds against anyone else. Karate Hottie is on the decline, but Carla Esparza is managing to have a come back so anything's possible.

quite the opposite, kid.
I mentioned the reason I see people will watch that fight...

oh, and I selected a different one (which means I rather watch that fight than Colby).

Next time, be less of a crybaby. ;)
lol
That doesn't even make sense. You literally say you want to see Colby injured.
And don't call me a crybaby when you acted like a teenager because McGregor posted a mean tweet.

lol
That doesn't even make sense. You literally say you want to see Colby injured.
And don't call me a crybaby when you acted like a teenager because McGregor posted a mean tweet.
Kid, I noted it is unnacceptable (to anyone with some taste and decency) to like a post where it alludes the (dead) father of a fighter as evil and the virus (that killed millions) as good.
If you can't understand why that was out of line, that reflects more on your values than anything else.

but you got ashamed, and now you are trying to attack me, because I merely noted that viewers would watch a fight with Colby to watch him lose... when it is clear that this is the angle he is going for, since he plays his persona as clear heel.

By the way, it seems you are as desperate as COnor is... but your focus is on me (because I shamed you) while he is on staying relevant at all costs... however out of line it is...
Now I understand why you behave like this... taking queues from your idol...

Kid, I noted it is unnacceptable (to anyone with some taste and decency) to like a post where it alludes the (dead) father of a fighter as evil and the virus (that killed millions) as good.
If you can't understand why that was out of line, that reflects more on your values than anything else.

but you got ashamed, and now you are trying to attack me, because I merely noted that viewers would watch a fight with Colby to watch him lose... when it is clear that this is the angle he is going for, since he plays his persona as clear heel.

So that is actually the second time you can't understand simple cues... do we need to call a behaviorist to explain things to you?
nice mental gymnastic
(and I never said I liked McG's post. I said I didn't care, but your reading comprehension seems to be pretty limited)

nice mental gymnastic
(and I never said I liked McG's post. I said I didn't care, but your reading comprehension seems to be pretty limited)
but obviously the shoe fits...and it seems to me you are still crying about it, kid and trying to "get back" at me... desperately

keep trying

Back