3 Current LW Champions and one ex-LW Champ @ UFC 229

PeacePipe

Life is short , be nice to eachother :)
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor - won the lightweight strap fair and square, left as champ undefeated in MMA since
T Ferg won the (interim) belt vs Kevin Lee - undefeated since
Khabib won vacant LW Strap - undefeated since

Pettis we all know

How can a casual keep up with this bs? How are the UFC surprised with the ratings when they are making it impossible for champions to be seen as the best of their division / develop a following?

Who will pull out of UFC 229 ?
When is the rematch being booked for russia?

discuss.

Conor - won the lightweight strap fair and square, left as champ undefeated in MMA since

{<jordan}<{MingNope}>{<jordan}

You should know better than this...
giphy.gif

I too am undefeated since I decided to not compete in MMA. And I need to tell you guys, it feels good.

Nobody will take that zero away from me.

I too am undefeated since I decided to not compete in MMA. And I need to tell you guys, it feels good.

I can vouch for this guy. Definitely legit skills.

Kahib vs al should not have been for the title, maybe make it for interim #2

And plan winner vs Tony for real belt next fight. But Conor wanted to come fight so daddy Dana is letting him.

T Ferg won the (interim) belt vs Kevin Lee - undefeated since
Khabib won vacant LW Strap - undefeated since

Pettis we all know

How can a casual keep up with this bs? How are the UFC surprised with the ratings when they are making it impossible for champions to be seen as the best of their division / develop a following?

Who will pull out of UFC 229 ?
When is the rematch being booked for russia?

discuss.

the casual will see that khabib is the champ and what bs is there around Anthony pettis yes he a former champ.

Which real estate agent does Conor need to beat up to be considered champ again?

I'm predicting both fights to fall apart and the 2 guys left standing will fight each other. Probably be Conor vs Pettis lol

Lmaoooooooo

He is the true lineal LW champ after Eddie Alvarez, if you deny this you are fooling yourself. The t feg belt and the khabib belt are WME belts. If you don't understand this then go hang out with the other incels who priase your muslim cuck god :)

He is the true lineal LW champ after Eddie Alvarez, if you deny this you are fooling yourself. The t feg belt and the khabib belt are WME belts. If you don't understand this then go hang out with the other incels who priase your muslim cuck god :)

le funny maymay poster xD

go back to reddit you retarded child.

Participation trophy belt

le funny maymay poster xD

go back to reddit you retarded child.

Go watch Anderson Silva VS Dan Henderson to understand how an elite southpaw striker can negate an elite wrestler

Khebab cant even make weight lconsistently et alone take down all his opponents. Mcgregor hits EVERY opponnent and even stole 3 rounds against the greatest boxer of all time. If you dont realise Khabibs chin is going to be tested badly, and most likely destroyed, you are even more novice than your noob join date

Go watch Anderson Silva VS Dan Henderson to understand how an elite southpaw striker can negate an elite wrestler

Khebab cant even make weight lconsistently et alone take down all his opponents. Mcgregor hits EVERY opponnent and even stole 3 rounds against the greatest boxer of all time. If you dont realise Khabibs chin is going to be tested badly, and most likely destroyed, you are even more novice than your noob join date

Hederson at that point had strayed away from his wrestling, I wouldn’t call him an elite wrestler the way he was fighting at that point in his career.

He had thrown his wrestling out the window for the most part and was in a love affair with his ko power and tried to live off that.

Tony coming out on top fighting pettis and getting ppv point wow<TheWire1>

Casuals don’t care about keep track of this shit. That’s why they’re casuals.

Back