• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 brazilians are likely to fight for the belt in 2020

I know Izzy has a height advantage but ONE bodyshot from Costa and it might be Over for Izzy as MW Champion
show me one instance where Izzy has been hit with a clean body shot in MMA or even kickboxing, let alone being dropped by one

Figueiredo has the best chance to become champion.

Adesanya looked so tentative against Yoel... NG is very powerful and aggressive, it's a great clash. Fight's gonna be awesome and almost 50/50. I'd honestly like to see NG at LHW too.

Yan imo is the biggest lock out of any of those. Either Marlon or Aldo get starched.
NG or Costa should fight at LHW because he is killing himself to go down to 185

show me one instance where Izzy has been hit with a clean body shot in MMA or even kickboxing, let alone being dropped by one
Honestly i have no idea BUT Gastelum almost KO Izzy in the 1st round (i know it was not a body shot) other than that i dont know

Honestly i have no idea BUT Gastelum almost KO Izzy in the 1st round (i know it was not a body shot) other than that i dont know
I'd say he almost got KO'd in his sole TKO/KO lose in boxing where he still wasn't separated from consciousness so that's literally not going to happen given the dudes reach is nil. Have you ever sparred? Its a lot harder for you to get to the body of a taller opponent who fights as long as Adensyana does

Back