3 best GSP fights based on action??

Despite what the haters will tell you, most of GSP's fights have been pretty good, and even when they suck, it's usually because he's completely out-classing the other guy.

The only GSP fight that truly sucked was GSP vs Shields. There was almost nothing redeeming about that performance.

The fight with Sherk. I remember hearing Sherk actually wailing in pain at one point. It was a dirty beat down.

The Fitch, BJ 2 and Alves fights get my vote.

But tbh I enjoyed most of GSPs fights, including the Hardy fight. The only one I don't enjoy is the Shields fight, that shit was ugly, like so many other Shields fights.
Hardy should have tapped....shows how tough hardy was

Some of GSP's best performances were in his losses. He showed heart against Hendricks; despite getting battered GSP kept coming and throwing strikes. Against Hughes in their first fight, he was dazzling until Hughes surprised him with an armbar.

good points.

I like how he beat Serra in the second fight. Really took it seriously and showed Serra who was the better fighter. I like Serra, but GSP is in a whole 'nother league. And I like how GSP dominates the Sherdog haters. Keep whining, Beeeeotches!

The Fitch, BJ 2 and Alves fights get my vote.

But tbh I enjoyed most of GSPs fights, including the Hardy fight. The only one I don't enjoy is the Shields fight, that shit was ugly, like so many other Shields fights.

Alves? Seriously?

I thoroughly enjoyed how he destroyed Heiron and Trigg.

His first fight with Hughes was pretty good also.

Yeah that Hieron fight was awesome. GSP's hands looked the very best for that fight.

GSP vs Hughes II

GSP vs Condit

GSP vs Hendricks

or as far as fights to show how great GSP is?

vs Fitch, Kos II, Hughes II & III, Alves and Hardy

That Sherk fight was an absolute mauling. No one really put it on Sherk the way he did, in his whole 40 fight career. Obviously BJ put him away in spectacular fashion, but he wasn't really smashing him until the finish.

In no order-
Fitch
Hendricks
Condit

Despite what the haters will tell you, most of GSP's fights have been pretty good, and even when they suck, it's usually because he's completely out-classing the other guy.

The only GSP fight that truly sucked was GSP vs Shields. There was almost nothing redeeming about that performance.
completely agree with you I love watching GSP fight but as you mentioned that fight with Shields is cringe worthy , I think I've only watched that fight once .

GSP/Condit
GSP/Hendricks
GSP/Hughes 2

1) GSP/Serra I
2) GSP/Hughes I
3) GSP/Steve Rogers

Not gonna lie, I'm a huge GSP fan but that looked like work to me. I feel like Georges gave up the TD a little too easily.

Back