I had fun with the movie. I like most of his stuff...loved 6th sense and Signs. Liked Unbrakable, The Village, and even Lady In The Water. I thought The Happening was silly but it,was still worth a watch. The real abomination was Airbender

Really? Hmm. . . I thought the acting was one of the very best things about the film.

What you see in this movie is over acting. Those kids were actors acting like kids. Too clean. That makes it unrealistic. Then you have the ever chipped mom full of life and care free.

The grandparents, who are the stars, they get some leniency cuz how they act is part of the plot. Still, after seeing it, it also wasnt good.

It's watchable, but for all the people sh1tting on the Happening that was still more entertaining. I guess it is a bit better than Lady in the Water and After Earth.

It's watchable, but for all the people sh1tting on the Happening that was still more entertaining. I guess it is a bit better than Lady in the Water and After Earth.

I really need to re-watch The Happening. I believe I only saw it once. I didn't hate it, though.

I did just recently re-watch Lady in the Water. That movie gets WAY more hate than it deserves. The plot does get pretty messy near the end, but the performances are good, the characters are interesting, the cinematography is beautiful, and in this age of remakes and sequels, it was something original and creative.

I thought the movie was super anti-gay

At least one of the kids should have been LGBT and the pop pop should have had a male lover.

Beyond horrific how anti-gay this movie was.

Really? Hmm. . . I thought the acting was one of the very best things about the film.
I thought the acting was superb except for the end of the movie, I feel like they could've done a better job. It kind of took me out of the movie, but still a superb film. I loved it. That feels ending with the moms interview.

I thought the acting was superb except for the end of the movie, I feel like they could've done a better job. It kind of took me out of the movie, but still a superb film. I loved it. That feels ending with the moms interview.

Yeah, I thought the kids seemed very real and natural. The dude was pretty funny and the girl came across as very sincere and endearing. And the grandparents did great as crazy old people, especially the grandmother.

And with that said, I'm out. I have to go to a costume party.

Back