25% off all girls stuff

• Thread starter The Real Chris Brennan
  • Start date
T

The Real Chris Brennan

Hey guys as we are getting ready to close out the 2005 season we are getting rid of all the womens stuff to make room for the 06 line. SO...We are taking 25% off all womens gear and remember Christmas is coming so some of the smaller things in the Intimate section make great stocking stuffers, and the WARM UP line if perfect for the winter weather.

Thanks again for making 2005 a STELLAR year.

Chris Brennan

www.nogi.com

Any updates on the size 32 OE shorts? are they still backordered? oh yea, i would luv to see one of my GF in some of the nogi wear.

White shorts are going to be back ordered for quite a while. Material takes LONG TIME to get here.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
White shorts are going to be back ordered for quite a while. Material takes LONG TIME to get here.

Its all good bro, good luck in your upcoming fight. Kick some ass for us.

yes! finally I can get the gear I need and deserve!

=D

~Foz

I am being nice XD

foz could be a hot chicky babe in disguise! -.-; i'm glad theres more companies shelling out MMA Gear for women.

~Foz

Chris, when are the rashguards gonna be back in? I know you've probably posted this somewhere, already, but I missed the update.

Dang. I was hoping the rashguards would be back in before the $10 off sale ended.

That sale ended a long time ago but I should have RG's by tomorrow

Awesome. I'll order something for the GF and me! :D

Hey Chris. I assume you will take the 25% off the total sale or is there a voucher code I need to input when I place my order today?

*Edit*
I see it is already calculating it properly on your site. Thanks for the savings!

My girl said if I don't get her the warm-ups she'd armbar the shit out of me. Hopefully I will have the funds to buy her one.

Hockeyfight said:
My girl said if I don't get her the warm-ups she'd armbar the shit out of me. Hopefully I will have the funds to buy her one.

lol, I hope you have the funds too. It's hard to type with only one arm :redface:

Now's the time to pick up a warm-up set. They're normally $75.00

Sale price= $56.25

Back