25 GREATEST MMA SHOOPS OF ALL TIME

The Khabib/Proper 12 shoop is my all time favorite, it was perfect in it's essence, timing and execution.

That Big Hawaiin dude got some skills

Does anyone have the shoop which I think was from the Simpsons, of people trying to chase and catch greasey GSP? I think that's what it was

245d3r4.jpg
I know which one you are talking about its from Family Guy I think.

I think there are other fighters in it also, or I may be thinking of Pet Semetery as well though
I've got a feeling multiple fighters try but fail to grab him too, before BJ gets his turn

These are great.

Some from memory:
  • Recursive flower circle dancing Wandy
  • Fedor punching a bear (my fav)
  • Jones sniffing coke off beach
  • Fedor armbarring god

I think its important to have such a list but I can't compile it on my own so I need shoopers and nonshoppers opinions. Please post the best MMA shoops you have ever seen and if you know who created it post their name for the credit. Once we have a solid amount of material I was thinking we can vote for the top 25. (Shadface in and of itself is not a shoop but a photo with Shadface in it would be).

@bigwaverider if you could attach all the shoopers names you know to this post that would be awesome.
Hi Mike.

For me.

The boat one with Dana/Ronda/Conor/etc.
The one with Ronda shadowboxing with two dudes from the crowd.
And there was a really complex one, I think it was with BJ Penn, in a car, shooting a missile or something.

]

Yeah, I think that Fresh Prince one is the greatest modern day shoop... The lyrics, the pictures... It's hard to call a perfect shoop, but...

Your Proper 12 shoop is way up there as well. You have a lot. You're being too modest.

Remember that gig where Jon Jones is dead, and Vitor meets him at the gates of heaven and gives him a long list of why he's not getting in? That was some classic shit too. I can only find it on Twitter - must have been GSPOAB.

That was pretty bad

The Jon Jones GIF of him driving around hitting cars, grabbing his drugs is a classic. The one with the small boat that has Rhonda, Conor, Dana etc. hitting big waves and capsizing is easily top 3 all time. If someone had that please post it

It's been gone for so long but it was early in the Incredulous Cormier and I think by GSPOAB.

Like a TV screen with water, but also like the portal in Stargate. It had the Jones eyepoke theme worked into it.

Masterpiece.

Back