International 248 people, 66 children Palestinian dead after "Apartheid state" Israel launches airstrikes in Gaza

I know Sam Harris is controversial but I agree with a lot of what he says on the topic of religion at least. There's a transcript here but there's an audio link at the top too:

https://samharris.org/podcasts/why-dont-i-criticize-israel/

Cliffs - He doesn't believe in the right of Israel to exist as a state because no state should exist in the name of religion. At the same time, they are one of the least offensive of the big 3 religions. They don't spread their religion, go out of their way to kill non-combatants or non-believers, etc.

As bad as what is going on there, can you imagine if Hamas had the same military and power? They've flat out said they want to wipe Jews off the planet and and spread Islam to the entire world. Again, I don't agree with what Israel is doing but I'm not going to cheer on Hamas either. Both are religious extremists and people shouldn't be picking sides like there is a "right" side to this.
Yeah let's just fence sit forever while Israel bites off more and more Palestinian land and strangles Palestinian society further and further, really courageous take there.

Sam Harris' original take on Israel was so bad and got lambasted so hard he had to go back and make like a dozen corrections and disclaimers, the man's a goof with a failed podcast in an era when any Tom, Dick , and Harry has been able to make one work. What a joke.

Reparations son. Reparations.

Its not war crime. It was defending against a violent attacker and creating a buffer zone.

Israel has existed for 70 years and is here to stay. Everyone BUT Palestinians have thrown in the towel at ever removing them

Justify stealing land and continuing to steal land. You can't. This idea that it was a just acquisition doesn't make any sense when they are still stealibg land 40 years later after the taking of land for supposed defensive purposes. You can't claim defensive justification while at the same time stealing non militaristic important land.

Last edited:
Justify stealing land and continuing to steal land. You can't. This idea that it was a just acquisition doesn't make any sense when they are still stealibg land 40 years later after the taking of land for supposed defensive purposes. You can't claim defensive justification while at the same time stealing non militaristic important land.
"Supposed" defensive reasons.....LMAO

You mean blatantly obvious defense reasons. I'm not saying every land seizure is condonable. But the majority of it is a dragon of their own making.

Israel has a right to exist. Fuck off with sending children wearing suicide bombs and spending humanitarian aid funds and items on terror activity and eject Hamas into the sea as a show of good intentions

Yeah let's just fence sit forever while Israel bites off more and more Palestinian land and strangles Palestinian society further and further, really courageous take there.

Sam Harris' original take on Israel was so bad and got lambasted so hard he had to go back and make like a dozen corrections and disclaimers, the man's a goof with a failed podcast in an era when any Tom, Dick , and Harry has been able to make one work. What a joke.
Can you post a selfie from the protest you were at earlier? How many Zionists did you hit with poles while shouting “allah hu akbar?”

Now we know why he wasn't able to run for president. Not an israel fanatic = can't be POTUS
Well yeah, considering most of North America supports Israel. Jesus fuck, Justin Trudeau supports israel<45>

"Supposed" defensive reasons.....LMAO

You mean blatantly obvious defense reasons. I'm not saying every land seizure is condonable. But the majority of it is a dragon of their own making.

Israel has a right to exist. Fuck off with sending children wearing suicide bombs and spending humanitarian aid funds and items on terror activity and eject Hamas into the sea as a show of good intentions

and Rome never fought an aggressive war.

The winners always justify their wrongs.

In this case- zionists' influenice over the west prevents our govts and media and companies from contradicting this bald face lie.

Does the state of Palpatine actually openly support Hamas? Or is it known that they shadow support Hamas?

Hamas sounds like a pita chips dip.

Does the state of Palpatine actually openly support Hamas? Or is it known that they shadow support Hamas?

It is split. In Gaza they do, in the West Bank some do but not a majority but a sizeable % do in places like Hebron and Ramallah In Israel proper most Arabs dont support Hamas and Arabs also vary there are Druze Arabs who generally dont get behind the Palestinian cause. There is Bedouin Arabs who to a large degree are apolitical living their own lives in the Israeli desert. There are secular Arabs, then there are regular. Hardline Israeli arabs seem to have not taken citisenship or residency and live outside Israel proper.

Motherfuckers that say that Hamas started it, what was Israels excuse before Hamas existed? Why did they slaughter Palestinians then?
Anyone saying Israel is defending itself, you need to check your sources, it’s a genocide, the same way Hitler did it.
And before you start calling me names, my mother is Israeli jewish, and my dad is Israeli Christian. So fuck Israel and it’s supporters.

what aid are you talking about? you make it sound like complete funding,israel
considered as US biggest ally,of course they will aid them the same way iran funding gaza ,terror funds terror and vice versa
Correct, terror funds terror. USA funding Israel, the two states that stands for 90% of the wars in the world today.

You've already said you want to attack anyone who speaks bad of islam so why would anything you say matter to anyone except for police looking for suspects

I can’t explain it either. They support a nation of people who openly hate them back.

take the ADL for example, wants open borders for the west and mass immigration. But not for Israel. Israel somehow isn’t enriched and made stronger by importing people that hate them. For some reason, Israel would be worse off not being Jewish according to the ADL

But Ireland? Ireland must be enriched and made stronger by mass importing people who hate them.

You've already said you want to attack anyone who speaks bad of islam so why would anything you say matter to anyone except for police looking for suspects
I never said that but not surprised that you'd lie about it.

tenor.gif

Motherfuckers that say that Hamas started it, what was Israels excuse before Hamas existed? Why did they slaughter Palestinians then?
Anyone saying Israel is defending itself, you need to check your sources, it’s a genocide, the same way Hitler did it.
And before you start calling me names, my mother is Israeli jewish, and my dad is Israeli Christian. So fuck Israel and it’s supporters.

Palestinians have increased in population and Jews in Arab lands have decreased to essentially Zero after they were expelled. So its not a definition of genocide or proper ethnic cleansing.

You know the Dark side actually has more in common with Abrahamic religions. They are loyal, worship 1 God essentially, are free to love and believe in ritual. Jedi are like weird pacifsts who hold Jehvoah type witness beliefs on technology, surgery, vaccines, but then also hold Monk type views on prohbiting love or righteous war

Back