244 or 245? Which one are you more interested in?

Yeah, him and Jorge combined anyway.

As much as they should most casuals don't give a fuck about anyone mentioned in that second line despite Aldo, Max and Robbie being must see TV.

I could be wrong but I'll be surprised if 244 isn't the biggest card of the year sales wise.

I don't think many casuals give a fuck about Masvidal either tbh. The build-up to this card has been all respect with no drama at all (thank goodness for that, but not good for ppv generally).

Anyway, anything's possible, but I'd put my money on 245 to sell more.

I don't think many casuals give a fuck about Masvidal either tbh. The build-up to this card has been all respect with no drama at all (thank goodness for that, but not good for ppv generally).

Anyway, anything's possible, but I'd put my money on 245 to sell more.
Fair enough but Masvidal got a lot of attention with the "3 piece and a soda" thing and followed it up with the huge KO (and post fight celebration) against Askren.

I agree with the "Thank goodness for that" sentiment but I'm still willing to wager despite the lack of bullshit drama him and Nate still have far more casual interest than anyone on 245 but I suppose only time will tell and to be perfectly honest I hope I'm wrong.

I doubt I am though since aside from Colby and Usman (who know one gives a fuck about) 245 doesn't have any drama for the casuals either.

Both good but 244 got Gillespie and Walker on it, so 244.

Jessica Eye went from title fight at 238 to early prelims at 245 lmao

I disagree, both those things got tons of social media attention.

On MMA Twitter yes. The Askren KO was trending all over twitter, the Edwards one people wouldn't have had a clue, I'm from the UK and considering it was at a London event involving a UK fighter noone gave a fuck.

On MMA Twitter yes. The Askren KO was trending all over twitter, the Edwards one people wouldn't have had a clue, I'm from the UK and considering it was at a London event involving a UK fighter noone gave a fuck.

I'm not going to bother arguing about this dude. Get back to me after the events are over and we shall see.

Cheers, it's 3am and I'm going to bed now, lol.

I'm not going to bother arguing about this dude. Get back to me after the events are over and we shall see.

Cheers, it's 3am and I'm going to bed now, lol.

Whose arguing? I said I'm from the UK and the media gave it no attention over here that was all my man.

Rest up.

I'm interested in both, we as fans deserve both of these cards.
You literally completely ignored the entire question the thread

What do you like more, pizza or burgers
"Hmmmmmm both! :D"

Anyways, 245 but it's close. Cant wait for all the shit talk and hatred to come to a conclusion with Colby and Usman

It's nice to see back ppvs like this. 245 has 2 mens title fights that can really go either way not to mention a solid card behind it so if I'm choosing 1, itd have to be that. There are enough people who believe in GDR( in beating nunes- I'm NOT one of them) but the womens title fight is a more than acceptable swing fight ( fight behind co-). A typical ppv would have that as the lead and a watered down card behind it.

Definitely stoked for both.

I see a lot of people saying 244 just because of WMMA on 245. I mean it's 3 title fights Vs 1 FAKE title fight. It wouldn't be that difficult of a choice otherwise.

Not happening.

Colby is not an old man trying to become an actor.

He's a young actor trying to become an MMA fighter. Big difference.

Jokes aside, Usman is getting KTFO.
lmao at pillow fisted colby knocking out usman!! and maia was carving him up for a round on the feet, im pretty sure usman will smash.

but the closer this fight gets the more excited i am for it. should be a good fight imo.

I don't know about that. I mean 245 has Usman, Colby, Jose Aldo, Halloway, Nunes and others, as well as the mistique of being the last card of the year.

You really positive that Nate is that much of a PPV draw to topple all of that?

Cards are only as strong as the headliner and you cannot outsell other cards by having depth. Assuming this fight happens no question that Diaz vs Masvidal has more public interest over Usman, Colby, Aldo, Halloway, Nunes combined.

Cards are only as strong as the headliner and you cannot outsell other cards by having depth. Assuming this fight happens no question that Diaz vs Masvidal has more public interest over Usman, Colby, Aldo, Halloway, Nunes combined.

Your premise is correct in general, but don't think this will be the case here.

Anyway, I am not trying to convince you or anyone. We'll see how it goes.

Back