Media "22yrs after the bear, I wrestle with a McChicken" ** Khabib throws massive shade at McGregor **

He’s made weight (championship weight) and looked better than ever in recent fights.

He had a seizure making weight last time. This is not a new issue. He has been hospitalized trying to make weight and had events canceled.

That is the reason people say he needs to move up. If none of that existed nobody would be talking about it.

I certainly hope not. Strikes to the face are haram.

"The Prophet (ﷺ) said: When one of you inflicts a beating, he should avoid striking the face."

Reference: Sunan Abi Daud 4493

"There should be neither causing nor reciprocating harm."

Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 2340

@Kafir-kun @Wadtucket @Psychedelic @SOAzmayesh
I made a great thread on this, lemme know if you want it dug up....
Lol

Man Khabib can't stop talking about Conor. He must be a sherdogger.

Maybe Khabib's interested in a really easy fight that will make him a lot of money.

Conor's like a pinata.

But but Conor won the third round! Lost the match ,won the battle.

Conor bless Ahemdelilia

Mcgregor hasnt said anything ever since khabibs death threats forced him to delete that tweet and made him publically apologise. Mcgregor changed his tune real quick and borderline pleaded with him "God sees all" lmao

Babib Khless

A half-decent boxer from the UK or Ireland got his ass beat by a top wrestler. Is normal.

He had a seizure making weight last time. This is not a new issue. He has been hospitalized trying to make weight and had events canceled.

That is the reason people say he needs to move up. If none of that existed nobody would be talking about it.

Conor "moved up" from a weight class where he looked like a Holocaust victim who also had anorexia lol. Then clearly juiced for his 2nd fight with Nate Diaz. What a brave dude

Go ahead and fight Conor again after Dustin so we can stop talking about this dude as the best.

Tony Ferguson is the real Champ.

maxresdefault.jpg

That might be the single worse piece of patter I've ever seen.

This I enjoyed though.

Fixer.jpg

Back