• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

202o hurricane thread ::Hurricane Cristobal tracking chatt

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Guys watch yourselves be shave

cristobal-goes-8-29-14.jpg

This hurricane could pose some problems for Canada. It may increase in intensity over the Great Lakes. Let’s hope it does out before that!

Hurricane Hazel did us raw back in the day. Hopefully we don’t get hit again.
Do you guys get devastating Blizzards still? Which parts of Canadia are the most cold. All I know about is beautiful green parts of west parts of Canadia British Columbia area Vancouver and the Island.

Do you guys get devastating Blizzards still? Which parts of Canadia are the most cold. All I know about is beautiful green parts of west parts of Canadia British Columbia area Vancouver and the Island.
They do in a lot of parts. I haven’t seen many lately. BC is a nice area!

They do in a lot of parts. I haven’t seen many lately. BC is a nice area!
Wait wtf are you from Canadia or Hawaii!?? Talk about severe difference in Geographic landscape.
Even though those Volcanoes in Hawaii can be no joke. That FUEGO one was knarly. freaking a bunch overdue for eruption also.

Wait wtf are you from Canadia or Hawaii!?? Talk about severe difference in Geographic landscape.
Even though those Volcanoes in Hawaii can be no joke. That FUEGO one was knarly. freaking a bunch overdue for eruption also.
Nah. I am from Canada. My Av and location was from a bet years ago. Still haven’t changed it back. I live in Toronto.

Nah. I am from Canada. My Av and location was from a bet years ago. Still haven’t changed it back. I live in Toronto.
haha I'm over here talking about Volcano eruptions. Although the Yellowstone eruption would also rock Canadia.

Say whats up to Drake the Fake for me.

Exactly what we needed to add to the shitstorm that is reality right now. Hopefully there are some out of control California wildfires, major earthquakes, and some extremely destructive tornadoes that can take care of the mid west too. Then this year would be perfect.

So when my house gets destroyed by one of these, do I get to make it on the front page of your next OP? Like either an interview or obituary. I think that would be nice.

Name too girly to be considered a real threat.

Like getting attacked by "Lance" or "Jeffrey.

Pretty much. Don't name your hurricane Cristobal if you want people to do anything more than close their windows.

Back