***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

un-easy-sad.gif

Vince Carter should replace Old bitter Kenny The Jet on the Desk full time

Disagree. Kenny is an easy target and creates a ton of comedy. He was number one on the most recent Shaqtin A Fool, and rightfully so.

I know that Amazon and NBC are getting back into the NBA (please bring back the original theme for the love of God), with ESPN scaling back, but if we lose Inside the NBA, it'll be a tragedy.

Disagree. Kenny is an easy target and creates a ton of comedy. He was number one on the most recent Shaqtin A Fool, and rightfully so.

I know that Amazon and NBC are getting back into the NBA (please bring back the original theme for the love of God), with ESPN scaling back, but if we lose Inside the NBA, it'll be a tragedy.

Yeah he’s alright, I guess he’s better than Shaq,
cuz I can actually understand him when he talks
Shaq voice is so monotone it barely registers for me lol
Need some subs lol

I miss that old NBA show from the 90’s with that dude Ahmad Rashad

Chuck and Shaq have too much respect for Vince. Kenny's the perfect whipping boy and he's happy to have that role. The dynamic would change too much from a group of friends talking shit to each other to something more serious.

That being said, Vince is much better in this kind of role than I thought he would be.

I wonder how many people even know that the Cavs and Magic are in the playoffs and playing each other.

Back