Elections 2022 Mid-term Elections PBP

Select your 2022 midterm predictions

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not all is lost, dear Chuds.... the House looks like it's going to end up in Republican hands, so clusterfuck likely still ensues.
The framers of the Constitution wanted it that way.

Cluskerfucks lead to compromise.

All they had to do was run a few candidates that didn’t sound like lunatics.

I think a lot of the GOP's recent issues boil down to this, right here. If they hadn't pushed Palin as McCain's running mate, he would have beaten Obama in '08, won a second term, we wouldn't have had to suffer through 4 years of Trump, and we wouldn't have the GOP angst we have today.

I think the GOP would be dominating today's political landscape had it not been for Sarah Palin.

Dude, you should be out in the streets celebrating! The big-government, communists won the election and stopped the conservatives dead in their tracks. The America you, Bernie Sanders, AOC, and millions of Redditors always envisioned is finally coming to pass.
317001.jpg

sorry for your loss maga trash. better luck next time!

didnt kari lake say yesterday that all the rest of the votes would be overwhelmingly for her? what happened? don't tell me that she's lying again.

Did all this election stuff make everyone forget about Trump being a Russian spy and going to jail?
<JagsKiddingMe>

We told you back when that classified docs news broke that no one cares about him doing jail time because watching him become powerless as he was relegated to throwing bitch-fits on social media about “people being so mean” and flinging shit at his own party was *chef’s kiss and anything else would just be just a bonus.

We were right. If he was locked up how would he have helped dems in the midterms? Keep up Gene!

personally I blame hunter bidens emails for the loss. If it wasn't for hunter bidens emails, trump would have won. John F Kennedy Jr would have come back
Hunter Bidens emails were a wrench that Q didn't prepare us for.
I heard there going to start testing 6G now cause there is now no one to combat the radical left authoritarian rule using 5G technologies to spread their beliefs on baby eating.

We told you back when that classified docs news broke that no one cares about him doing jail time because watching him become powerless as he was relegated to throwing bitch-fits on social media about “people being so mean” and flinging shit at his own party was *chef’s kiss and anything else would just be just a bonus.

We were right. If he was locked up how would he have helped dems in the midterms? Keep up Gene!

well now that he's expected to announce his bid for presidency on tuesday, they should wait until he costs the GOP the presidency and then indict his ass on november 15th, 2024.

Trump is now having his surrogates spreading the claim that Mitch McConnell is to blame for the red wave not materialising. Starting to see Trump scyophants parroting this. They didn't say it was Mitch's fault before Trump said so.

Trump blames McConnell for GOP election losses: ‘He blew the midterms’
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...for-gop-election-losses-he-blew-the-midterms/

However, Trump to his social media site on Sunday to make the case that the midterms were “Mitch McConnell’s fault,” due in part to the Senate GOP’s campaign arm not spending big on Blake Masters’ bid to unseat Sen. Mark Kelly (D) in Arizona.

--

Why didn't Trump use the hundreds of millions his supporters gave him to support candidates?

If DeSantis had any balls he'd retweet this.
This also shows that the GOP base is really fickle, backing DeSantis only after GOP figures started to criticise Trump and the media hype over DeSantis.

Maybe you could say the same of the Dem base - I don't know.

This also shows that the GOP base is really fickle, backing DeSantis only after GOP figures started to criticise Trump and the media hype over DeSantis.

Maybe you could say the same of the Dem base - I don't know.

You could say the same about any political party.

I mean, the UK Conservative party did admittedly boot Liz Truss out at the first sign of struggle, but the membership still voted her in.

Now it's Sunak getting the same 'full support' that saw Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Liz Truss all fail to fulfil their mandate.

I don't think you can really expect a political party to have the kind of loyalty you're inferring. People are popular until you find out more about them.

Trump worked for a while, got the GOP into power, then lost power when he really should have been able to retain it. Now the mid-terms have shown him up for what he is - a dislikeable egotistical autocrat. There were a lot who believed in him, and were made to look very silly indeed - particularly through his disgraceful failure to concede.

They're not going to let him keep making them look like idiots with his election denial bullshit and all the other nonsense he peddles.

They're doing the right thing 100 % in booting Trump out for DeSantis - but that doesn't mean they should worship DeSantis unconditionally either. The GOP is just proving it isn't the cult that Dems have been accusing it of being.

Trump is now having his surrogates spreading the claim that Mitch McConnell is to blame for the red wave not materialising. Starting to see Trump scyophants parroting this. They didn't say it was Mitch's fault before Trump said so.

Trump blames McConnell for GOP election losses: ‘He blew the midterms’
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...for-gop-election-losses-he-blew-the-midterms/

However, Trump to his social media site on Sunday to make the case that the midterms were “Mitch McConnell’s fault,” due in part to the Senate GOP’s campaign arm not spending big on Blake Masters’ bid to unseat Sen. Mark Kelly (D) in Arizona.

--

Why didn't Trump use the hundreds of millions his supporters gave him to support candidates?

They had it two fold because Theil bankrolled Masters and Vance in the primary then stopped as soon as they got to the general and ask the GOP to take it from there.

You could say the same about any political party.

I mean, the UK Conservative party did admittedly boot Liz Truss out at the first sign of struggle, but the membership still voted her in.

Now it's Sunak getting the same 'full support' that saw Theresa May, Boris Johnson and Liz Truss all fail to fulfil their mandate.

I don't think you can really expect a political party to have the kind of loyalty you're inferring. People are popular until you find out more about them.

Trump worked for a while, got the GOP into power, then lost power when he really should have been able to retain it. Now the mid-terms have shown him up for what he is - a dislikeable egotistical autocrat. There were a lot who believed in him, and were made to look very silly indeed - particularly through his disgraceful failure to concede.

They're not going to let him keep making them look like idiots with his election denial bullshit and all the other nonsense he peddles.

They're doing the right thing 100 % in booting Trump out for DeSantis - but that doesn't mean they should worship DeSantis unconditionally either. The GOP is just proving it isn't the cult that Dems have been accusing it of being.
By "fickle" I was referring to the MAGA base, not the Republican party apparatus. The MAGA base is starting to turn on Trump.

By "fickle" I was referring to the MAGA base, not the Republican party apparatus. The MAGA base is starting to turn on Trump.

Hopefully.

I wonder how the FanFic writers are going to deal with all of this though?

Is DeSantis now the saviour and chief :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-hunter or whatever nonsense they thought Trump was?

Will QAnon morph into RAnon, and continue the work?

Hopefully.

I wonder how the FanFic writers are going to deal with all of this though?

Is DeSantis now the saviour and chief :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:-hunter or whatever nonsense they thought Trump was?

Will QAnon morph into RAnon, and continue the work?

Would you say Qanon has become its own religion at this point. With the way it operates and runs on a lot of prophecy type crap, I feel like at least part of it has headed that way. There’s a lot of overlap with Christianity and it on the site that hosted them for a long time too.

Would you say Qanon has become its own religion at this point. With the way it operates and runs on a lot of prophecy type crap, I feel like at least part of it has headed that way. There’s a lot of overlap with Christianity and it on the site that hosted them for a long time too.

Probably wouldn't say it's a religion as there's no sense of worship or real-world coordination for the most part, but it's definitely some sort of parasitic, tumorous growth that has latched itself on to a religious base?

Average Trump supporter waking up the morning after election results start rolli

ron-burgundy-escalated-quickly.gif

I will watch as the Republican party eats itself alive via Trump from the cheap seats.
d8d08c9e516a868d08c391a9793c661c.gif

the chuds can try to put on their life preservers and escape the sinking S.O.S. Trump all they want, and try to distance themselves and pretend they were actually really against trump all along. everyone else can see them for who they are though. they are the same republicans that supported bush/cheney and the illegal iraq war, and the same republicans that shouted "Obama Muslim Kenyan!!!", and the same republicans that happily stood with trump and his fascist conspiracy-ridden reign of treason and terror. they will not win over any voters from the left, or get any of their support for dumping trump. but they can tear each other apart for all i care. donald trump will be the end of the republican party. they will never have another republican president so long as they are running a bunch of assholes just to try to please a bunch of assholes. all they can do now is gerrymander and try to portray the role of a victim. they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Last edited:
Back