2022 College football thread The bidding wars begin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

They're gonna get got in the SEC.

Finally official

I hope divisions stay but the SEC is probably ditching them for a 3 permanent/6 rotating schedule. Who else would you want to play annually besides the obvious Texas?

I hope divisions stay but the SEC is probably ditching them for a 3 permanent/6 rotating schedule. Who else would you want to play annually besides the obvious Texas?
I saw one model that had Texas, Missouri, and Gata. It would be fun to play you guys every year. Would be good for recruiting too.

Starting to smell like Oregon and Washington to the B1G. Pac 12 dies

Starting to smell like Oregon and Washington to the B1G. Pac 12 dies

Makes perfect sense. Flagship schools, AAU members, top 20 media markets, and Oregon/UCLA/USC/Washington can all play each other annually if the B10 goes to a 3+6 conference schedule and ditches divisions.

So if the SEC goes to 9 games next year (which they probably will) that means we'll be playing all 12 regular season games against P5 teams. Either that or we cancel UCF and get accused of being cowards.

<34>

@My Spot
you maybe the only one to find this funny.

I was on the Munich subway last night and a 25yr old hipster-ish looking guy on my subway car is in a deep and passionate session of tonsil hockey with his (presumed) girlfriend.

Here's the quirky part; the dude is wearing what look like zubaz, and a pair of high top Pumas that are in the style of Magic's mid-80s converse attacks. Just missing the starter jacket to complete the look.

Last edited:
So the plot thickens. It seems there was some racing going on. Who races in an Expedition?

A subsequent investigation found that LeCroy, driving a 2021 Ford Expedition, and Carter, driving a 2021 Jeep Trackhawk, "were operating their vehicles in a manner consistent with racing" leading up to the deadly crash, police said on Wednesday. Both vehicles had left the downtown Athens area at around 2:30 a.m. that morning, and proceeded to switch between lanes, drive in the center turn lane and drive "in opposite lanes of travel" while overtaking other motorists while driving at high speeds, "in an apparent attempt to outdistance each other."

In their announcement Wednesday, Athens-Clarke County police said that evidence suggested LeCroy's car was traveling at about 104 miles per hour before the crash, and noted that her blood alcohol concentration was 0.197 when the accident occurred.

"Investigators determined that alcohol impairment, racing, reckless driving, and speed were significant contributing factors to the crash," police said.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jalen-...ersity-georgia-devin-willock-chandler-lecroy/
Best talent in the draft imo….oof

Last edited:
I like it. Do Gata fans?
I guess. A big game in Norman is certainly on my bucket list. Really disappointed we're not getting Auburn though considering they're the closest SEC school to UF and we've played each other over 90 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back