Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and its for the GOAT belt ...

il_794xN.1756250329_cw3x~2.jpg

Khabib vs GSP

@ catchweight of 162.5 lbs.

gspvskhabib.jpg

before you cry about the weight ill just shut that down right now !! its GOAT shit only so we now have the weight of 162.5 which is exactly between the two's weight class

Second its the only fight people wanna see right now !!

the winner of that could go on and fight Mcgregor for another huge payday blah blah blah

but you're crazy if you dont think the fans deserve this !!

and ive been a fan ever since Art Jimmersons debut and retirement .. that should say it all !!

Bald Goof please make this happen ...if anyone has the powers its you

CML9hdTUwAAhTbW~2.png

shout out to Bevon Lewis !!
LEWIS_BEVON_L.png

they shouldn't treat you like Nick Diaz .. and they shouldn't of treated Nick Diaz like Nick Diaz either ..
download (1)~2.jpeg

but since you're on suspension ... have fun smoking more weed bro !!

243760_EF96C908-78C0-45CE-A645-F3773FC13853~2.jpeg

in fact if you wanna crack some dorky one liners or say GSP is too old .. or not GOAT belt worthy feel free to just take one of these now and continue on an post up your BS

<Deported1>

dont forget to hit "like" button whether you actually do or not

39446caa52f53369b92bc97253d2b2f1.png

gsp loves to punch down so maybe this could happen. I would absolutely favor Khabib all day. No way Georges is grabbing khabibs legs and praying for the bell to sound.

It's really up to Ali to see if he can convince Dana of it, and if Khabib holds his ground and says GSP only for the final fight and that's it.

It's really up to Ali to see if he can convince Dana of it, and if Khabib holds his ground and says GSP only for the final fight and that's it.

Robert Earl Britton can def make this happen !!

Both go for takedown at the same instant.

Heads clash

Double KO

Proving neither are an actual GOAT

As much as I like GSP and would love him to beat Khabib, it simply won't happen.
GSP is 40 years of age and if he's smart he will realize time has passed him by.
Would hate to see him get knocked out by guys like Hooker and Oliveira if he cuts to 155.

"I'm coming back - Nah nah nah"

Prime GSP absolutely makes Khabib look terrible

40 year old GSP probably loses

@bjpenngoat

it would be so dope either way is the best part for me

GSP superman punching Khabib in his face

Khabib knocking GSP down with his overhand mcgregor bomb !!

Khabin tossing GSP down and getting a rear naked in

GSP double legging Khabib and gnp

TediousGlaringBass-small.gif
Hell yeah man, no matter what direction this fight goes it'll be awesome! A display of wrestling, both guys having to show off some striking, maybe get into the mount later when they are sweaty, ground and pound, positional battles, tongue-kissing, a sub attempt right at the end of the round, who knows!!

Sherdoggers will whinge and cry because GSP is a pariah here, but this fight is the stuff of dreams and I am praying for it to happen. 100% biggest fight in MMA history, how often do we see two true GOAT contenders fight eachother?

Picture_11_display_image.png

DANA PLEASE!

Biggest fight of 2021 is Matt Brown v Carlos Condit

To someone who has been in a coma since 2013 and just woke up it is anyway.

Back