• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media 2020 TRT vitor training

TRTor is looking good. His next opponent looks like a natty Sherdogger though.

9z82hqr4bx531.jpg

g113wt21nhgqn1gw.jpg

45527612_1907197792651010_4653584635580645376_o.jpg

Edit: Nevermind, he's 5' 11" <DisgustingHHH>

Damn, the cage gonna test positive after that fight.

I am glad to see Saki back

This place man. Vitor does steroids and everyone celebrates any other fighter gets flagged for a tainted supplement and ya'll calling for their heads.

<45>

He's not chasing UFC titles, he's an older guy going oversea's to fight guys who are on even more steroids than he is.

He's just equalizing the playing field and if it gets him performing well than I celebrate it.

This is his next opponent, you think he's natty? He's even older than Vitor.
9z82hqr4bx531.jpg

And just like that he is 20 again !

Saki looking kind of chubby.

Vitor is awesome.

This place man. Vitor does steroids and everyone celebrates any other fighter gets flagged for a tainted supplement and ya'll calling for their heads.

<45>

TRT Vitor gave us knockouts left and right. Also he was on TRT when it was legal.

I for once enjoy watching super juiced guys compete outside the UFC. One FC should sign the Ural Hulk next.

<45>

It's ONE. I'm sure his opponents have the same opportunity.

<45>

Some guys are slightly homo and others just love the TKO’s. I’m
Both.

He was always weak mentally but now he needs a service dog in the gym or is he trying to seem cool? There is no reason to bring dogs everywhere.

I hope this is a double fuckin KO retirement match

He was always weak mentally but now he needs a service dog in the gym or is he trying to seem cool? There is no reason to bring dogs everywhere.
No man,without TRT the guy is a fucking MESS. He over abused it for way too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back