2020 MLB Off Season Discussion: Free Agency LOOMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember, as a prank, telling a naive fantasy baseball friend noobie in a keeper league he should draft Yadier Molina in 2003 before he had ever joined the league.
Now 18 years later he is playing full preseason games and gunning out runners still. Insane.

I remember, as a prank, telling a naive fantasy baseball friend noobie in a keeper league he should draft Yadier Molina in 2003 before he had ever joined the league.
Now 18 years later he is playing full preseason games and gunning out runners still. Insane.

Yadi is my favorite player ever. He is a warrior.

Good play.

"The goal for them is consistency. It's sadly something they've lacked a decent bit of in the past few years. When they click, they're an excellent club. When they don't it's equivalent to cock and ball torture." I've never heard a more accurate description of the Twins.
tenor.gif

Molina still a beast even better it was against the Shit Bag Astros.

Really wish they would have made the universal dh permanent. No one wants to see pitchers hit. Who cares what boomers think.
Agree. On another note, are pitchers the biggest divas in sports? Can’t run up the score with a big lead. Can’t steal bases on them with a big lead. Can’t bunt to break up no hitters. Can’t admire your home run even after the pitchers has thrown a ball to try and hit you? Upset them and they will throw at your brain.

How will the Mariners punch their fans in the dick again?

Agree. On another note, are pitchers the biggest divas in sports? Can’t run up the score with a big lead. Can’t steal bases on them with a big lead. Can’t bunt to break up no hitters. Can’t admire your home run even after the pitchers has thrown a ball to try and hit you? Upset them and they will throw at your brain.
Bumgarner is a giant fucking pussy.

Hot rods ever K he gets and gets angry when a batter is annoyed they pop up a ball.

Plashcke is a giant can but he's right about the Dodgers being one of the best teams in history. Would be surprised if they don't go undefeated.

Cangels should just stop with the Ohtani pitching experiment. He'll mostly just get hurt again.

Plashcke is a giant can but he's right about the Dodgers being one of the best teams in history. Would be surprised if they don't go undefeated.
I hope their only loses are to the Mariners who only win against the Dodgers (I have no idea if they even play this year I just assume they do at some point).

Do we need to kneel cause that fuckstick Angel Hernandez lost his suit?

That dude is literally the worst official in any sport. He makes Joey Crawford look like a saint.
I used to think Joe West and Jim Joyce were bad but my God that Red Sox/Yankee game where he had like 5 calls overturned?

I used to think Joe West and Jim Joyce were bad but my God that Red Sox/Yankee game where he had like 5 calls overturned?

lol Jim Joyce was actually pretty good and well respected. But that Armando Galarraga call was brutal. I felt bad for him after seeing how genuinely shook he was after the game. Was good to see Armando be cool about it.

lol Jim Joyce was actually pretty good and well respected. But that Armando Galarraga call was brutal. I felt bad for him after seeing how genuinely shook he was after the game. Was good to see Armando be cool about it.
The rest of the Tigers and Leyland ripped him a new one but he took it like a man.

Who was the old fucker with his hat bill bent in half like a true Gomer Pyle? Bob Davison? That dude was also a hunk of shit. He followed Brad Miller once when Miller was in Seattle and threw him out while Miller was walking away from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back