Elections 2020 Democratic Primary Thread v8: Super Thursday(Michigan Votes!)

She's actually kind of ugly, but has nice skin and huge natties (I assume) and that counts for something in my book. Not much, but something.
nah she isnt ugly, she's not a supermodel but she aint ugly.

Yeah I saw some pic in ufc discussion today of her...noticed her breast then I saw this gif in this thread and damn is she hot.

Also im drunk right now.

Yeah I saw some pic in ufc discussion today of her...noticed her breast then I saw this gif in this thread and damn is she hot.

Also im drunk right now.

I'd consensually burgle her clam every day of the week

Congratulations to Donald Trump on another four years. Cuz its basically a lock.
This will either be closer than 2016 (Biden takes MI, probably PA, and WI is a question) or a blowout for Biden (if he flips FL). Popular vote won’t be close at all. Bet on it. Unless he dies. Even then, his corpse has a shot at beating Trump.

Congratulations to Donald Trump on another four years. Cuz its basically a lock.

Elections are like fights in that anything can happen and it never pays to be over confident. But in my view Biden is the weakest candidate the Dems could have nominated out of that field. He's got plenty of time to prove me wrong.

His weaknesses overly mirror Trump's. He's belligerent. He's only semi-coherent much of the time. He's overly handsy. He's corrupt. Let's face it, if Biden were orange, he and Trump would need name tags at their debates.

There was so much finger-wagging from closet racists on the left blaming Super Tuesday's losses on black voters. Looks like he couldn't depend on his white support either.
He overperformed with Latinos, but his overwhelming Asian support was what surprised me.
ESQvybvXYAAA7Qv

This one's for Texas, but California's is similar.

You underestimate just how tired people are of trump and his drama
What kind of drama? Like false Russian ties accusations or false Ukraine deal accusations or being called a racist, misogynist, bigot every 2 seconds by the media without any proof? Ya, I’d be pissed too.

It’s been some time since burgling was a thing on the ‘dog. Brings me back.

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Bra-Size-1024x576.jpg

7b9ug2a5ce831.jpg

This will either be closer than 2016 (Biden takes MI, probably PA, and WI is a question) or a blowout for Biden (if he flips FL). Popular vote won’t be close at all. Bet on it. Unless he dies. Even then, his corpse has a shot at beating Trump.

Bro don't drive tonight cuz you must be intoxicated.

Elections are like fights in that anything can happen and it never pays to be over confident. But in my view Biden is the weakest candidate the Dems could have nominated out of that field. He's got plenty of time to prove me wrong.

His weaknesses overly mirror Trump's. He's belligerent. He's only semi-coherent much of the time. He's overly handsy. He's corrupt. Let's face it, if Biden were orange, he and Trump would need name tags at their debates.

2016 Biden could have and probably would have beat Trump.

2020 Biden? I don't see it in a million years.

Also im drunk right now.
The face is not a classic beauty by any stretch. She has hot, tho. I get it. Super-wood, to be clear.

Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-Bra-Size-1024x576.jpg

7b9ug2a5ce831.jpg

Bro don't drive tonight cuz you must be intoxicated.
True, but that’s beside the point.

Only a few states matter, and turnout beats Trump. We are seeing the demos that need to turn out will do so for Biden (probably for anyone). Very little chance this isn’t closer than 2016, which was already extremely close. Smear tactics will be ignored.

In fairness, the more I think about it I would probably force the Sunday debate to see if Biden stroked out or something and then withdraw Monday if Biden managed to hold his own or win the debate. That's probably worth a shot.

That being said, it’s time for liberals and progressives— as well as moderates, independents, and Never Trump Republicans— to realize that from this moment forward, until Election Day in November, any time you publicly rip Joe Biden, you are campaigning for Donald Trump’s re-election.
2cIqEIq.gif

I get you guys hate Trump and all, but in what world would you see Biden “blowing out” anything? Biden can barely remember names like Obama and.....Biden. How do you think he will fare on live tv in three debates with the troll in chief? Unless Biden Keyser Sozes us.....in that case he deserves the presidency

But seriously though I don’t see how this could end in anything but a Trump landslide. Trump is getting 200K+ votes in races that don’t matter....think about that

I get you guys hate Trump and all, but in what world would you see Biden “blowing out” anything? Biden can barely remember names like Obama and.....Biden. How do you think he will fare on live tv in three debates with the troll in chief? Unless Biden Keyser Sozes us.....in that case he deserves the presidency

But seriously though I don’t see how this could end in anything but a Trump landslide. Trump is getting 200K+ votes in races that don’t matter....think about that
Trump will crush him like a bug.
Biden need only "Shush!" a few more female staffers and it's Reagan/Mondale all over.
That's where we're headed, make no mistake. But they are and they will. Mistake after mistake or they wouldn't be leftist dems.

Trump will crush him like a bug.
Biden need only "Shush!" a few more female staffers and it's Reagan/Mondale all over.
That's where we're headed, make no mistake. But they are and they will. Mistake after mistake or they wouldn't be leftist dems.

I just can’t understand how anyone comes to that conclusion. Biden averages what? 10 minutes of speaking time during his rallies? The guy thought 150M people died from gun violence....We all have brain farts once in a while but we can make a daily thread about Bidens gaffs at this point. It’s going to be a sad display and I hope Trump is ready cause Biden might just charge him if he gets overwhelmed and has corn pop flashbacks

Last edited:
Back