***2020-2021 NBA Thread v1 - who goes #1 in fantasy? ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
They got two guys under 25 and all their picks, they have a chance. They trade one of those guys and their picks and they have none, their window is now.
Why do you want the nuggets to draft more young guys? They aren't the spurs, they can't develop young guys and win. It's either or.

I think they miss the playoffs unless Wiseman winds up being really good as a rookie.
Fuck your stupid ass takes. The 8th seed last season had more losses than wins and Dallas was barely better. But your stupid shit eating ass thinks Curry can't win at least 48 games. Watch more basketball you fucking blue lives matter piece of shit. I can't wait till Curry shoves his giant lightskin cock up Jokics ass in the playoffs and sends those losers home....again.

....am I the only one who thought Dallas could have beaten the clips last play offs if KP was healthy?

Not that Dallas were the better team, but it just seemed like Dallas had opportunities and Clips werent playing too good

Fuck your stupid ass takes. The 8th seed last season had more losses than wins and Dallas was barely better. But your stupid shit eating ass thinks Curry can't win at least 48 games. Watch more basketball you fucking blue lives matter piece of shit. I can't wait till Curry shoves his giant lightskin cock up Jokics ass in the playoffs and sends those losers home....again.
Is this supposed to be funny?

....am I the only one who thought Dallas could have beaten the clips last play offs if KP was healthy?

Not that Dallas were the better team, but it just seemed like Dallas had opportunities and Clips werent playing too good
Yes, you are the only one. The whitest team in the league wasn't gonna beat the blackest.

Yes, you are the only one. The whitest team in the league wasn't gonna beat the blackest.

the-joker-kid.jpg

Is the Season going to be in the Bubble Again ? I feel like Covid during the Winter Time is going to shut down multiple cities and limit their options.

Why do you want the nuggets to draft more young guys? They aren't the spurs, they can't develop young guys and win. It's either or.

They can use them too add other pieces, through trade. It leaves them options.

You haven't watched the Warriors recently. They aren't good. Curry isn't winning them 48 games in the West.

Its been the rumours since Daryl went to the 76ers.
Intrigued

What needle is that? Seems like LBJ dwarfs Curry in every sense.
Fan attendance, TV ratings, jersey sales, etc. There was also two seasons where Curry's ugly UA shoes outsold Kobe and LeBron's shoes. He was still top 4 in signature shoes sold despite how little UA markets him especially with the arrival of KD. Nike went into overdrive and UA stood pat. I'm sure @LazaRRus can fill you in more about Nikes coup in golden state

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back