202 OFFICIAL NATE DIAZ BANDWAGON

Will Nate Diaz beat Conor again?

• Total voters
I was the 209th vote. Life is made.

Diaz all day. Send Conor back to 145 to defend his damn belt FFS.

GhTgnr3.gif

@One MMA Fan @Myrddin Wyllt @NightwingBJJ

Did I miss something, when did Conor get back to his roots, I actually don't even remember him having any roots? As far as I see it, it's still about the flash, cash, spotlight, and flossing, not a damn things changed in my eyez in fact I would say it's worse. Who the hell spends 300,000 on a fight camp? More dollars than sense....

I see what you're saying, but to me, Connor had always been a warrior who got catapulted to stardom because of ufc ambitions to capture Irish market. I don't blame him for loving the spotlight and the flossing but it became clear that the hype and celeb stuff was getting in the way of his maintenance and evolution as a fighter. After the loss to nate, Connor seemed to have that realisation that he was no longer his best possible self and he slipped off the radar and went to camp.

Yeah it was an expensive camp but his actions showed his intent.

nate let him win to have a third fight. and barely won. also, in the previous fight he got HUMILIATED by cabo nate

and when you realize a bunch of retards will buy a ppv from a guy that got humiliated by a journeyman, it makes you think

Back