• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v6 - England are gonna win the world cup! Edition

What would be your death row meal? Pick 3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid
https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/153110923/
edjmMdG.gif

... and my execution meal would be prime rib with horseradish and HP steak sauce

... if they legalized weed I’d totally move back there and start my own farm tho

So it's only because of the marijuana laws. If they were like Cali or Washington you'd be good to go? THere's nothing you haven't told me right lol?

@Rawex

top comment:
this is just like mario kart

lmaooo

So it's only because of the marijuana laws. If they were like Cali or Washington you'd be good to go? THere's nothing you haven't told me right lol?

pretty much...

nah, the gun laws are crazy... everyone I know is packing heat, LEGALLY

cba goin to the emirates stadium

my foot is fucked

comatosed n bed all day

will get it online

<6>Never even got 2 minutes in

Not a big fan of Glastonbury, but it totally past me by this year, as in, I didn't even know it was this weekend it was on.

this was my fave

my brothers are already there

Better off in bed mate, this whole thing is bullshit and is so short sighted, a couple of signings and they"ll lose half of their mob, so in actually fact they don't want a toxic cunt out of their club, they just want a few fancy names and that will excite them, get them in the top 4 and convince themselves they"ll challenge for the title again..soon

<{hughesimpress}>

Thoughts on neymar coming back.
Oh!
Hahaha
Dude, I really don't want him back, I truly don't. Never liked the cunt. Yes, he has given us BIG BIG moments, but he's also let us down so often.
His training, motivation and discipline were a big problem. Funny enough, he's the one that got Unzue fucked off (might actually give him a thanks for that, I was pretty mad at the time that he was in the running to manage us, and Enrique gave him a game to manage under his tenure, let him run training for a week or two, etc). Unzue said what was on everyone's mind the whole time: "you miss training to fly to Brazil all of the time, no wonder you're always injured". Neymar hit the room and ran crying to the board, said he wouldn't play under Unzue, they let Unzue go, then bam, Neymar goes to Paris.

He fucked us pretty hard. That shouldn't be rewarded or forgiven. I don't give a shit if we don't win the CL for another 30 years, I don't want it to "owed" to some merchant who piggybacked off Messi and Suaresito anyway. I think to myself "Damn, he really led the march for the Paris 6-1", then I remember him doing fuck all against Juve the following two fixtures in the CL.

Proper fucking prick that guy. But if he's gonna be our Prick, I'll support him.
I know I was really hard on Coutinho last year, but that was a symptom of what's going on with the Board. They haven't got a clue how to support our manager and players. It's a joke. We just fucked off Mujica without giving him a run with the first team, on a free. A FREE!
I'd rather just buy Mina and Piatek for half the combined price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back