• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v2 - Stop they're already dead edition

Favourite filling in a doughnut

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not giving homeboy a touch in the superbowl after what he did was unforgivable lmao
ultimate NFL savage mode
I got to spend a lot of time with sweetness in the summer of 96. He owned a bar and my brothers band played there a lot. So I got to sit with him while we watched.

@Chules

thought i'd found you another ''one troo'' but England is too windy, she'd blow away for sure with one big gust

in those photos, yes, very, but mega thin in others
Dance teacher slams Tinder match who asked if she was the 'fat one' in a group shot with friends - after opening their chat with a crude message

• Emily Langston, from Essex, received nasty comment from Tinder user, Matt
  • He asked whether she was the 'fat one' in the third picture on her profile page
  • The post has since gone viral and been liked an impressive 39k times
14730572-7136365-The_Tinder_user_initiated_the_conversation_with_a_cringe_worthy_-a-28_1560418228996.jpg

14730576-7136365-image-a-26_1560417935542.jpg

wood, my type imo

@Deffid @UVee

@Dr J @UVee

David Beckham statue engraved into a BUDDHIST TEMPLE in Bangkok in tribute to Manchester United legend
14667748-0-image-a-107_1560291973346.jpg

Looks like he is taking a dump....

Dance teacher slams Tinder match who asked if she was the 'fat one' in a group shot with friends - after opening their chat with a crude message
  • Emily Langston, from Essex, received nasty comment from Tinder user, Matt
  • He asked whether she was the 'fat one' in the third picture on her profile page
  • The post has since gone viral and been liked an impressive 39k times
14730572-7136365-The_Tinder_user_initiated_the_conversation_with_a_cringe_worthy_-a-28_1560418228996.jpg

14730576-7136365-image-a-26_1560417935542.jpg

wood, my type imo

@Deffid @UVee
people will look back on the eyebrows of this era, and cringe, its like mid to late 80's big hair

rQsH5Jm.gif

I was well beaten in this ''thin chick championship''
She finally got some help after this photo and is looking good. For years her comment section was "GET HELP, but this was lilke 20lbs lighter than she was before when it still looked like she was on death's door. Really sweet girl, that's what made it so sad. Not a mean bone in her body. And at that point looked like there were only bones in her body<6>

She finally got some help after this photo and is looking good. For years her comment section was "GET HELP, but this was lilke 20lbs lighter than she was before when it still looked like she was on death's door. Really sweet girl, that's what made it so sad. Not a mean bone in her body. And at that point looked like there were only bones in her body<6>
Glad to here that, @Deffid grandfather probably didn't see much thinner when he worked in Poland during the early to mid 40's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back