• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Summer Football Discussion Thread v1 - Women's World Cup 2019 Edition

Will you watch any of the women's world cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5-DF21899-978-A-4-DE0-B8-C5-9990-A36-B2048.jpg

Didn’t realize he was a left winger.

United is set for the summer!

@LEWIS540

Shame to see that but Brooksy lad is quite the talent. I think he’ll have a breakout season this year if he can stay fit. I’m picking him on my FPL team from the start this year.

yeah he has the making of a top player

This USA-Ecuador U20 WC Quarterfinal is a cracker.

Wales losing away to Croatia in the qualifiers for euro 2020

I watched most of it. Wales dearly missed Ramsey, their midfield was garbage. Couldn’t string two passes together. Bale and James had some moments but they needed more touches. Surprised Brooks didn’t start either, I really rate him. Hennessey should have done better on that OG. Croatia were better but they didn’t really impress either

been a United player for 20 minutes, and he's the only fucker I like in the whole squad.
I was trying to think of someone I really like in the squad, but the only one who seemed to give a shit about United just left for Paris.

I was trying to think of someone I really like in the squad, but the only one who seemed to give a shit about United just left for Paris.
I actually like Lindelöf, I have zero time for the any English lads,

MGK has gone back to the top of my rapper list

All 3 songs he's released lately are FIRE

GOAT.

I actually like Lindelöf, I have zero time for the any English lads,
Lindelof! I knew I was missing someone. He and Herrera looked to be the only two as frustrated about the team’s performances as the fans.

remember her on big brother lol
never watched that before, except for one series and that was only because I wanted some common ground with a tart I wanted to play with my penis.<28>

I mostly remember Caprice from FHM in the mid/late 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back