2019/2020 Premier League Thread V4: Pukkaki Parties are VARy cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That SB was just proof of NFC's dominance at the time. The fact that the AFC team had:
Barely any run game
B level recievers
NO defense

and was tasked with beating Montana, Rice, Walsh and Co in the biggest superbowl of the decade possibly was insane. I couldn't imagine how ridiculous that mustve been.
Yea, The NFC was ridiculous in the 80's through the mid 90's. Basically had the best 4-5 teams every season.

Didn't you guys have the #4 rated Defense. I always liked Atwater and Smith. Those dudes crippled muthafuckas.

We mauled the league that year. 8 All-Pros. Outscored our 3 opponents 126-26 in the yoffs.:eek:

He threw 6 passes and only completed 1. Good quarterback play is considered in the realm of a 60% completion mark.
i'm not worried, it's the preseason and he's rusty as hell. If it happens in the Regular season than there's trouble. I don't like our O-line, it is thin.

Might need to bring in the GOAT Nick Mullens if Jimmy G sucks ass.

ok I'm a little worried. :confused:

He threw 6 passes and only completed 1. Good quarterback play is considered in the realm of a 60% completion mark.

lol at the comments blaming the ACL injury as if that has anything to do with that terrible performance

Yea, The NFC was ridiculous in the 80's through the mid 90's. Basically had the best 4-5 teams every season.

Didn't you guys have the #4 rated Defense. I always liked Atwater and Smith. Those dudes crippled muthafuckas.

We mauled the league that year. 8 All-Pros. Outscored our 3 opponents 126-26 in the yoffs.:eek:
I think those stats are way padded. I watched that SB a couple of times and, while we were covering Jerry fucking Rice, we just had shit coverage schemes and no actual gameplan. I love both obviously, but it just wasn't working or remotely on the level of competing with that Niner team. I mean, shit, the Bengals kept them 6 points in the first 3 quarters the year before with essentially the same team.

i'm not worried, it's the preseason and he's rusty as hell. If it happens in the Regular season than there's trouble. I don't like our O-line, it is thin.

Might need to bring in the GOAT Nick Mullens if Jimmy G sucks ass.

ok I'm a little worried. :confused:
I really like Mullens. I like Jimmy too, there's an elite player there, he's just missed a LOT.
Shanahan's systems are based on continuity and momentum, and when you sit a year, you're gonna miss that. At least he's making those mistakes now. And yeah, O-line is an issue. Looked terrible against the Vikings last year before Jimmy got hurt

lol at the comments blaming the ACL injury as if that has anything to do with that terrible performance

Same people that forget Brady came off his ACL injury and fucking demolished the league til that fucking retard runt of the litter eli leroy jenkins'd his ass
Barry's a godsend.

I really like Mullens. I like Jimmy too, there's an elite player there, he's just missed a LOT.
Shanahan's systems are based on continuity and momentum, and when you sit a year, you're gonna miss that. At least he's making those mistakes now. And yeah, O-line is an issue. Looked terrible against the Vikings last year before Jimmy got hurt
He's got a lot of talent just made of glass and holds on to the ball too long. He's gonna get killed behind our O line. We've drafted busts the last few years.

110117-Mailbag-TB.jpg

bng-l-49ers-0210-003.jpg

46d888ab86359a132f2a54e8f9bc83b4.jpg

@frenz @Chules

He's got a lot of talent just made of glass and holds on to the ball too long. He's gonna get killed behind our O line. We've drafted busts the last few years.
I know that feel.
gettyimages-893176814.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back