Status
Not open for further replies.
DqC-VcrV4AAPiaJ

……………………………………………………………………..…………..………..I bomb them

………….………………….………………….We ban them

What U gunna do?

VOTE @Cubo de Sangre

Omg. I'm busting up here

Team Luckyshot, aka Team Sanity, will get the threads rolling on DAY ONE. Forget town halls and boring getting-to-know-you's,

Bring the stickies, we're comin' in hot!

Team Luckyshot, aka Team Sanity, will get the threads rolling on DAY ONE. Forget town halls and boring getting-to-know-you's,

Bring the stickies, we're comin' in hot!
0jsVgFy.gif

th

@luckyshot, from your speech.

Well, Cubo, sorry, but I’ve got to point something out:
· Who lost his cool this election over a stupid online joke?
· Who used social justice to try to pressure the other candidate into getting rid of his VP?

I'm disappointed you'd go here.
  • Your VP said really crass shit that wasn't a joke because we're not friends and he's flat-out stated he doesn't like me. That said, I blew off his comments and didn't give two shits (other than just thinking less of him). Then she read it (because she loves me dearly and is curious and supportive over what's been taking up all my time over the last 6-7 weeks). Instead of doing what a decent person would do and apologize, if it were really just a joke taken poorly, he chose the low road. You're a good due. It's a shame you not only defend that, but try to use it against me. No clue what kind of man you are, but my wife got offended and I told the dude in no uncertain terms to go fuck himself. I stand behind that.
  • Are you telling the voters honestly that you never considered it? And no, I didn't want you to ditch him because he's an albatross around your neck. If anyone creates conflict and toxicity in the War Room it's your VP. He's what I'm here to defend against. Thanks for putting him front and center so the voters know for sure what their choice is.

A vote for Luckyshot is basically a vote for Homer Thompson, and why would any sane person want a continuation of that disaster?

@Cubo de Sangre has my vote.

@Lead

Last edited:
I voted for Lucky.

Cubo always seems a bit salty and I don't know if I'd invite him over for dinner if my gf was there.

Is Homer banned? Why

@Thepaintbucket once saved a child from a raging fire and impregnated the mother 15 minutes later, with her husband's blessing

@MMAViewer once backed his pickup truck in front of a mountain. It crumbled into a pair of 36DDs and started bouncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back