• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2018 PotWR Round 5: The General Election

Sherdog PotWR Round 5: General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm curious to know how you feel about all this. Do you have any comment on,
or

Do you think my decision was a foregone conclusion?

And open question for anyone, when did my vote get to be so significant anyway that I would in any way be compelled to make a show of it? There is literally nothing that was preventing me from voting sooner other than a desire to see how things would play out in this thread. To suggest otherwise is to give me far far more credit than I deserve, to be frank.

Well based on our PMs its 100% obv that your mind was not made, I DGAF what HD thinks though....

So, I'm curious to know how you feel about all this. Do you have any comment on,
or

Do you think my decision was a foregone conclusion?

And open question for anyone, when did my vote get to be so significant anyway that I would in any way be compelled to make a show of it? There is literally nothing that was preventing me from voting sooner other than a desire to see how things would play out in this thread. To suggest otherwise is to give me far far more credit than I deserve, to be frank.

This is hilarious. Your iq is either 185 or 97.

Thanks. How does one register?

Next year you have to have 200 posts in the War Room by the end of voter registration (next November). Unless the rules are changed. The other requirement is having an account older than a year. You've got that covered. Then you gotta ask when registration starts, or someone registers you.

Thanks. How does one register?
For this election? Time travel.

Generally, posting in the registration thread while meeting its requirements (minumum residency+posts in the war room).

Cheers to @Cubo de Sangre for a great campaign. Sadly, some of your supporters appear to have not had your best interests at heart in the way they represented you. Particularly, the fore-mentioned heretic going on about how my mind was always made up ironically helped make up my mind, just not in the way he intended.

Edit: lol see above, I couldn't even get this inb4.
@luckyshot best of luck. It's still close and you shouldn't quit campaigning.

I keep seeing this kind of feigning. "Ooh, see what you missed? I was seriously going to vote for you! If only your followers weren't so awful! Maybe this will show you!"

Nobody believes you. Nobody believes you were ever going to vote for Cubo. So just stop wasting your breath and others' time.

The whole "Your followers are awful so I'm not going to vote for you" thing is meaningless anyway. I'm hated/blocked by a number of Lucky's voters but that has nothing to do with what he actually stands for, or whether I should vote for him. Why would it?

I thought it looked good when we first talked, but with the way things unfolded I'd have been surprised if you didn't go Lucky.
No, I meant a forgone conclusion in favour of Lucky. According to some, I was never ever going to vote for you and the suggestion that I was is laughable. Apparently, despite assurances from @N13 to the contrary, I am deemed to be a mindless partisan. I'd like to hear you say if you believe that or not.
This is hilarious. Your iq is either 185 or 97.
george-animation.gif

images

tumblr_mv5718Vev61s5hut9o2_400.gif

giphy.gif

Nobody believes you were ever going to vote for Cubo.

He gave me the time of day early and since our interactions are good-natured and respectful I thought early on he might. Had in my supporter column on the old spreasheet, fwiw. He wasn't the only guy to switch. Not sure the numbers, but I allotted in my mind about 15-20%.

This just in, actual footage of @Cubo de Sangre supporters:
tumblr_nch8q2nm7b1rugg8io1_500.gif

Sorry Cubo, no offense. But these guys are like,
images

You should give 'em a good ol'
buh_bye_ebrodx.gif

I have a feeling that come Tuesday evening, @Lead is going to be all like
14845665361546369.gif

It's been quite a show and it's not over yet.

I keep seeing this kind of feigning. "Ooh, see what you missed? I was seriously going to vote for you! If only your followers weren't so awful! Maybe this will show you!"

Nobody believes you. Nobody believes you were ever going to vote for Cubo. So just stop wasting your breath and others' time.

The whole "Your followers are awful so I'm not going to vote for you" thing is meaningless anyway. I'm hated/blocked by a number of Lucky's voters but that has nothing to do with what he actually stands for, or whether I should vote for him. Why would it?
The only person that I care about believing or not believing is @Cubo de Sangre. He knows I am genuine in my appreciation for him.

Perhaps it's not entirely fair to blame Cubo, but that's why I waited on my vote--to provide him sufficient time to distance himself from comments like yours. He failed to do so.

He gave me the time of day early and since our interactions are good-natured and respectful I thought early on he might. Had in my supporter column on the old spreasheet, fwiw. He wasn't the only guy to switch. Not sure the numbers, but I allotted in my mind about 15-20%.
Yeah man, I was actually really pulling for you after we talked, it was a shame to see you teaming up with the worst of the War Room. Like I've said, your passion for this is both your biggest pro and con.

The only person that I care about believing or not believing is @Cubo de Sangre. He knows I am genuine in my appreciation for him.

Perhaps it's not entirely fair to blame Cubo, but that's why I waited on my vote--to provide him sufficient time to distance himself from comments like yours. He failed to do so.
Eh WhiteMousse isn't near the worst or even really that bad. It's fine to disagree, at least he makes an effort in his posts. I'm tired of the "Orange Man Bad" crowd who lack all logic and go entirely on emotion and judgement with zero self awareness or reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back