2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Why the hell is Lamar Jackson being slept on so much?
No idea...
150901121102-robert-griffin-injured-780x439.jpg

Are you a cowboys fan too? I' d prefer Payne over vea but like them both and would love to see the cowboys draft either one. Damn marinelli probably wouldn't go for it though. I wish he would retire and let eberflus take over

Lol well Eberflus is going with Josh Mcdaniels to be his DC, so there goes that

Lol well Eberflus is going with Josh Mcdaniels to be his DC, so there goes that

Well unless rod retires I wouldn' get my hopes up on drafting vita vea or any defensive tackle until the fourth round at least.

The only thing I know about the draft thus far is that they should put a coffin out on the stage for the Browns first pick, because whomever it is is going to have to watch their career die in the first moments of being an NFL player.

As long as the Giants don't take Josh Allen I'm happy. I want Rosen the most but I wouldn't hate Darnold, Chubb, Barkley, Nelson. I'd love Jamarco Jones on day 2.

He hasnt had repeat blown out knees has he?

All the racists wanna convert him to WR/CB/returner but I think he'll be a good QB

I think the Giants are lucking into Rosen at 2. Him hating on CLE and them taking Darnold for "it factor" will keep them as the Browns.

As long as the Giants don't take Josh Allen I'm happy. I want Rosen the most but I wouldn't hate Darnold, Chubb, Barkley, Nelson. I'd love Jamarco Jones on day 2.

All the racists wanna convert him to WR/CB/returner but I think he'll be a good QB
Mayfield>

Auden Tate and D.J. Moore may be my two favorite WRs.

This guy is a nice late round gem. 4-6 round.

Siran Neal:

He hasnt had repeat blown out knees has he?
Ok that was a lazy comparison on my end. However, Jackson has a slight build for his playing style and he has average passing accuracy. Easy to see him get caught up in the wash in the NFL and end up another College phenom whose game didn't translate for long after those first few injuries. Regardless, I think RG III was a case study in why that game doesn't work so well when everyone is big and fast and right or wrong it's easy to speculate that ole Lamar will end up the same way.

Back