***2018 NBA Offseason Thread v1: Where will Lebron Go ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those cans should watch Ovechkin celebrate and take notes.

nobody loves Houston

That's why G has it on his back on same with DeAndre Jordan. Also why Harden signed his deal to remain here and Paul is selling his house in LA. Nobody wants to play in Toronto lol. That's going to be an ugly rebuild.

Luc and PJ took less money too. Clint doesn't want to leave. Lebron loves it here. His kid plays AAU and he has a cousin that runs track he came down to see multiple times.

you took that way too seriously lol

You're right. No argument but I figured people would piggyback what you said so I got out in front lo. I know that we joke around

I do think Toronto is in a tough spot. Kyle's body isn't holding up and DeRozan was awful in the postseason. I'd honestly see if they could pull a Celtics type of deal with DeMarr. This would be the draft.

Huerter apparently did really well at the combine. No way he's falling to 25 either. Saw some of his highlights last month. Dude looked like a white(er) FiTP

PG would be the perfect scapegoat for Lebrons inevitable failure.
Sucks that he can’t beg the second best player in the league to join him in order to keep him relevant.

Luc and PJ took less money too. Clint doesn't want to leave. Lebron loves it here. His kid plays AAU and he has a cousin that runs track he came down to see multiple times.
Lebron to LA.

Sucks that he can’t beg the second best player in the league to join him in order to keep him relevant.

Pretty sure he already did that Revo, or did I dream that he “took his talents” to south beach to play with the “2nd best player in the league” so that he could finally become relevant?

It is crazy to look at the 2003 draft in relation to Lebron James.

1. Lebron - arguably best player in the game playing like he’s in his prime.

2. Darko - ummm ooops
3. Melo - worn down chucker coming off his worst season
4. Bosh - forced into retirement due to Heart issue
5. Wade - a shell of himself playing his last years in Miami as a 6th man.
6. Kaman - probably somewhere in the Pacific Northwest harassing campsites
7. Hinrich - Hung on for as long as he could but finished now.
11. Mickael Pietrus - the “French Jordan” shows how much we think of the French
12. Nick Collison - been playing for the minimum since his rookie contract expired lmao
14. Luke Ridnour - remember him?
18. David West - yea that old dude on the Warios bench that seems like he’s been around forever.
27. Kendrick Perkins - Bench Enforcer, hasn’t played in years but scowls at
Opponents from the bench.
28. Leandro Barbosa - retired
29. Josh Howard - he was good, and then he wasn’t, last season 2012 lol.

Other notable players
Jason Kapono
Luke Walton
Steve Blake
Zaza Pachulia
Matt Bonner
Mo Williams
Kyle Korver

In every case outside of Vampire Korver, they have either fallen out of the league or are on the very last of their legs... and then we have Lebron going for 34-9-9 in the yoffs.

What an endorsement for heavy doses of the juice.

Can't wait for Juice's inevitable PED scandal in 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back