2018 Green Bay Packers... Who needs defense?

I'm perfectly fine with all of this. Released Cobb too I heard? Bring them both back on small deals.

I'm perfectly fine with all of this. Released Cobb too I heard? Bring them both back on small deals.
Haven't seen shit about Cobb all day.

I am ok with Rodgers having more weapons around him but if we dropped Jordy and picked up Graham we essentially just went 1 for 1.

Ideally, money being not a huge issue I'd have kept Jordy, dropped Cobb no matter how much I like the guy, and have Jordy running the routes Cobb used to run with Adams on the outside over Jordy and like that Clark kid on the other side being the tall burner type.

So I'm the only person who thinks Jordy is being paid way too much? Wrong side of 30 with injuries, doesn't produce without Rodgers? I want Clay gone next.

So I'm the only person who thinks Jordy is being paid way too much? Wrong side of 30 with injuries, doesn't produce without Rodgers? I want Clay gone next.
Oh he for sure is being paid too much at this point but I'd have preferred keeping him restructured so Rodgers still has his favorite target and dropping Cobb.

Fuck it, keep Janis too for calling for a fair catch and the Hail Mary runs down the field.

does graham produce more then jordy?
He numbers with the Saints were otherworldly to the point the League wanted to reclassify him as a WR instead of TE (also partly cause of him rarely playing with his hand in the dirt).

Seattle didn't use him right and he had that patella injury too.

The guy started turning it up last season. I think he was up there with others for most TDs receiving in the league at the end.

Jordy earned his money way more than Clay or Cobb, and is the only one of the group to really take a team friendly deal.

I'd be happy to cut Cobb and Clay.

He numbers with the Saints were otherworldly to the point the League wanted to reclassify him as a WR instead of TE (also partly cause of him rarely playing with his hand in the dirt).

Seattle didn't use him right and he had that patella injury too.

The guy started turning it up last season. I think he was up there with others for most TDs receiving in the league at the end.

I just don't think he makes sense in our offense. We either need a guy who can separate like Cook/Finley or can blocked like Bennett. Graham is a jump ball move TE that can't really do either all that well.

If they cut Jordy and keep Cobb, I will have already lost all faith in Gut.

I mean, I don't love the Graham signing, but Cobb over Jordy...come one.
I feel like first thing my ESPN app is going to tell me tomorrow morning or late tonight is Jordy was resigned for much cheaper.

Jordy earned his money way more than Clay or Cobb, and is the only one of the group to really take a team friendly deal.

I'd be happy to cut Cobb and Clay.
Fucking cut Perry too while we're at it. Dude's been a ghost since his contract year.... Which matches fucking everything he did leading up to his contract year. Why'd we pay him again?

Gutekunst just made a statement thanking Jordy for his years of service.

So, basically, we're booting Jordy and keeping Cobb.

Fuck this moron. Here's to one more era of having a window licking general manager.

If they get another deep threat Cobb's numbers will go up. Not even worried about that.

But as it stands:

<DCrying>

I legit has a sad right now.

Unless Gut is trying to play pretty with his words in that presser looks like the years of seeing Nelson out there spinning the ball with Rodgers is probably over.

Moncrief to the Jags.

Fuck this shit for brains GM. We're going to have a substantially shittier roster next year than we had this year.

Rodgers to graham is going to be fucking huge. Not cool cutting Jordy but they need money. When driver left it was an emotional day for me. They still need a #2 cb.

Moncrief to the Jags.

Fuck this shit for brains GM. We're going to have a substantially shittier roster next year than we had this year.
I'll be honest I don't get why you were so set on Moncrief.

He's only ever eclipsed 450 yards receiving once

Sounds like Godgers was the one that campaigned to get Graham.

I'll be honest I don't get why you were so set on Moncrief.

He's only ever eclipsed 450 yards receiving once

He's a low-price #2 receiver with the speed to stretch the field and separate: something that not a single receiver on this roster can do.

We're in for yet another year of Rodgers holding the ball for 10 seconds while his short bus receivers wear man coverage until the play inevitably breaks down.

He's a low-price #2 receiver with the speed to stretch the field and separate: something that not a single receiver on this roster can do.

We're in for yet another year of Rodgers holding the ball for 10 seconds while his short bus receivers wear man coverage until the play inevitably breaks down.
For the life of me I will never get why Janis seems like such a fucking dunce cause he could fit that role. Dude ran a 4.42 40 yard dash at the Combine.

Dude is fast as fuck

Back